[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have PROTECTED sex with slutty girl >Worried about STDs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: il_fullxfull.380957235_1t4r.jpg (782 KB, 1316x1500) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.380957235_1t4r.jpg
782 KB, 1316x1500
>Have PROTECTED sex with slutty girl
>Worried about STDs due to reputation
>Get red splotchy rash on tip of penis
>Have 6 urine tests and 2 blood tests over the course of 5 months
>Testing for chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, Syphilis, trich, HIV, even molluscum contagiosum
>ALL NEGATIVE
>Taken several courses of antibiotics
>Given cream for unidentified red rash (possibly balanitis according to Doctor)

Then

>Get new GF
>Start having PROTECTED sex for a few months
>She starts taking birth control
>start having unprotected sex
>GF starts having a smooth white discharge

What the actual fuck!?!??!

I am fucking stressed out that I have given her something, How accurate are STD tests?? I had testing done at 2 different GPs (doctors) and even tested for chlamydia, gonorrhea and MC at the sexual health clinic at the hospital.

>She cheated
I can guarantee that she did not as we have been together full time

I read about BV but I am still stressing out that it is something else caused by me.. Should I get fucking tested again for a 7th god dam time? What the fuck could it be??

WHAT DO!?
>>
bump

plz respond
>>
>Start having PROTECTED sex for a few months
>She starts taking birth control
>start having unprotected sex
Were both of you tested for STDs at some point during this time?
>>
Is the white discharge odorless and does it look like cottage cheese? If yes to both, she has a yeast infection which is super common and not an STD. If it does smell, she should go to the doctor.
>>
>>17319032

She was and all were negative

I had not been tested since I had previously been tested 6 times as mentioned (all negative) and had not slept with anyone else..
>>
She obviously doesn't have an STD then
>>
>>17319039
It's probably a yeast infection or a side effect of the BC. Why are you asking us instead of having her go to the doctor?
>>
>>17319039
Then it's a yeast infections. Go to the pharmacy and buy the treatment. It's over-the-counter
>>
>>17319040

she has not been tested since the discharge began though
>>
>>17319046
If you're so worried go get her tested
But it won't be an STD
It'll be normal and to do with the pill, or a yeast infection

Unless you're looking to have us tell you she's a cheating slut etc etc
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.