[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like I am wasting my youth. I always lapse on not drinking.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1795980.jpg (57 KB, 638x425) Image search: [Google]
1795980.jpg
57 KB, 638x425
I feel like I am wasting my youth. I always lapse on not drinking. I start to get into really good shape again and then give up when I am not reaching the goal of meeting a casual sex partner. I don't even want to have random sex with people, STD risk and such, I would much rather have all kinds of weird kinky sex with one person and do all kinds of drugs, I just fear that my youth will be gone before I muster up the courage to kind a young mate to experience this with. I realize I just need to put myself out there, I am a kissless handheldless 21 y/o virgin. People would always say why no gf anon? Then I look over at some fat autist walking with some 7/10 girl and marriages like Ethan and Hila. I was so smug when I was 14 and missed many flirting signs at 16 17 18. I passed up those opportunities made by girls an d now that I am an adult, I have no experience just hitting on someone and playing the numbers game, I'm hung up on playing the respect game, I just want to walk up to someone who was looking at me and say some overly sexual remark until I find someone willing. I don't want to be some average asshole having vanilla sex. Ask me anything idk, come chat, talk about yourself and own experiences. Hang out.
>>
>>17318684
What is the point of this thread?
>>
>>17318691
Talk about past sexual experiences or lack thereof.
>>
>>17318698
Do you need any advice, or do you want a general discussion?
>>
>>17318704
Yeah, how do you present yourself to be a more sexual being? Not act like a total virgin.
>>
> no experience flirting
Flirting is a meme, I don't have that much experience. But really, you just have to find the balls to walk up to her, talk to her, and then make a move.
If you want a relationship ask her number instead of making a move or do both.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.