[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman Issue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-07-03-02-48-15.png (673 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-03-02-48-15.png
673 KB, 1080x1920
So there's this woman that's a huge tease to everyone and is extremely flirty yet she never had a boyfriend. I've seen her as a friend since day one because I love her values and beliefs do I always ignored her flirtation and touchy side. I pretty much said you're like a sister to me at one point. We texted a lot and one day I stopped texting her because she was causing issues with my ex (she did stuff like touch my ass between classes qnd when my ex found out she got pissed ofcourse) then I see her in person a year later and she says "Remember when we were friends". I start snapping her again because I felt bad and she sends a pic of some asshole with a toothbrush in it and starts lying to me about petty shit like eating all the doritos and sends me pics of her doing randomn shit and of guys she's teasing.

>tl;dr this extremely flirty girl that's my friend starts trolling me and asking me to text her after I ignored her and send autistic shit.

How does she actually feel about me /adv/? I don't care either way but she's being stranger than usual and I'm wondering why she's sending lewd images

>pic related a censored version of what she sent to me.
>>
>>17318682
My advice is to ask her plainly and bluntly how she feels about you and why she keeps sending you those images.

Flirty nature is attention seeking behavior caused by a lack of a strong male figure in your life during childhood and adolescence.. She's starved for it.

Friends like these can be bad if you're in a committed relationship. They will often push the boundaries and it sounds like she's already caused problems with your ex.
>>
>>17318751
Thank you, I've never directly asked but from the beggining she said she loves me and when I told her I loved her as a sister she said she loved me as a brother.
>>
Gonna project a bit cause I've been in your situation.
She's just attention whoring anon. All she wants is attention, nothing more. It's a game to her; any time you try to get closer she'll push you away, any time you try to ignore her she'll say anything she can to get her hooks back in you. Just cut off contact and eventually she'll give up.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.