[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my life is spiraling out of control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
first time posting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here's some backstory, i am a total beta but ive been told im good looking and girls try to talk to me first when im with a group of friends, i have anxiety, depression and probably a lot more but im too scared to get help because i dont want to disappoint my mom and my friends are all horrible people (but that's another story)

In class i sat next to this girl prob a 7/10 she didnt talk much but i didnt either she made a lot of self deprivating jokes and i chimed in sometimes (whatever its late ill call people earthbound cities) her name was onett the year went by we still didnt talk much but we were both a lot more comfortable next to each other so we had assigned seats but nobody listened to the teacher except me and onett so one day i walk in to class and twoson, prob a 6/10 super loud and obnoxious, is sitting in onett's spot and shes one seat over so now twoson is inbetween me and onett and apparently they were friends all year and she just decided one day to sit next to us i didnt think much of it bc i had a really good grade in the class so twoson probably just wanted to copy off me and then it happened i found out that two of my favorite bands were touring together i had to go i didnt care who i went with i just needed to go so i said something on twitter like "hmu if youre into this type of music" and i linked the tour i got some messages from some people who obviously didnt like the music so i just ignored them and in class the text day twoson gives me an envelope and in it there where concert tickets and she tells me "you, me, onett, and threed are all going!!" so i was stoked because i kind of knew threed

Cont.
>>
>Cont.
please don't
>>
>>17318571
This.

You need to be 18+ to post here, and it is painfully obvious that you are not.

Please, stop, delete this so-called thread, and lurk moar.
>>
>>17318571
>>17318576
these
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.