[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet this girl last year >we get to know each other, she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: DAFUQ-JUST-HAPPENED.jpg (59 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
DAFUQ-JUST-HAPPENED.jpg
59 KB, 600x800
>Meet this girl last year
>we get to know each other, she shows interest in me, but has a bf
>things goes fast, we can't stop talking.
>one day she asks me where the things are going
>told her I like her but won't move anything since she has a bf
>we stopped talking for no reason (apparently)
>few weeks later, she breaks up with his bf
>won't talk to me
>months later, she messages me, tells me she miss me and we should hang out.
>we set up a date but she cancels hours before
>we stop talking
>weeks later, she messages me again an ask me (sometimes she implies it) to go out but suddenly, we stop talking again
>repeat cycle x3

Does she want only attention? Since she know I like her or what its happening?

Need serious advice on this
>>
>>17318537
Lol.
>>
>>17318594
yeah, I know.
>>
She might want you to take the lead more. From what I understand is that you just let it go when she cancels to hang out, like just "ok" instead of trying for another time/something else. It's also important (for us) to know why she canceled them. Have you ever asked her to hang out or grab a drink/date yourself?
>>
File: noBitch.gif (1 MB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
noBitch.gif
1 MB, 400x310
>>17318537
This girl is playing you like a fiddle.
Abort, captain.
>>
>>17318537
>probably gets to a desperate moment of loneliness every certain period of time where everyone shits on her
>you are her last option for romance
>messages you
>life gets better
>"nah it was a mistake to msg him, nvm"
>>
>>17318830
This seems legit since the first time she canceled (because she had to go to a some reunion of something) I just went like "oh, ok, whatever" to not look desperate. I didn't even tried to set another date to hang out.

I think I'll try one last time to ask her to go out and see what happens. Thanks anon.

>>17318856
>>17319769
This was my first thought. I will try to ask her to go out again, if this time doesn't work I will get rid of her.
>>
>>17319911
You're welcome Anon. There's indeed a difference between looking desperate and seeming too uninterested. I'd try it one more time and this time ask it yourself. Good luck!
>>
>>17320316
i don't want my final jig in the belly of a squid
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.