[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is contacting a friend through facebook a bad idea, when asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9
File: sb22.png (359 KB, 620x500) Image search: [Google]
sb22.png
359 KB, 620x500
is contacting a friend through facebook a bad idea, when asking one on a date? highschool was 5 years ago, brief friends. will post the current dialogue.
>>
File: sb16.jpg (8 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
sb16.jpg
8 KB, 318x318
op: ayyy
friend: hey james!
op: whats going on nicoleee
friend: finishing at work what about you
friend: haven't talked to you in ages!
op: enjoying the long weekend off. lets do something next week.

this dialogue began 2 days ago, with pauses in responses in between each message. am i doomed?
>>
Yeah, prolly doomed, only because you rushed it. Maybe this bold move will pay off hard, but high risk means that there's a low chance of success. Next time, catch up a little, find a common ground, and then be like "Oh cool, I do x activity too!".

The way you used it, fb isn't the worst idea. Obv. face to face is best, but this is better than stalking her front door.
>>
File: sb39.png (472 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
sb39.png
472 KB, 500x372
>>17318339
i don't know what i was thinking. you're fuckin right i rushed it. i'm a faggot?
>>
>>17318347
Yep, ur a faggot. On the bright side, I'm a faggot, ur dad is a faggot, the girl is a faggot, we're all faggots.

I once found a great quote. The world is a big pond, there's plenty of fish out there to catch. Until you catch one, just keep sitting in your boat, readjust rod position, get new fishing spots, and keep playing with your fishing rod.
>>
File: sb43.jpg (89 KB, 812x336) Image search: [Google]
sb43.jpg
89 KB, 812x336
>>17318354
eh. any chance of saving this one?

i will continue to post dialogue as ~i assume~ it will continue tomorrow..
>>
>>17318361

Like I said, you've made your move. It was a ballsy move it'll either pay off spectacularly, or she'll purposefully try to drift from you. A lesson you can take from this is to not get emotionally attached too quickly to anyone (dont be a dick tho). Girls see right through that, and just about all of them are put off by that.
>>
File: sb71.jpg (10 KB, 236x182) Image search: [Google]
sb71.jpg
10 KB, 236x182
>>17318354
ALSO - i assumed that double message at first meant i could rush it. huge faggot.
>>
>>17318367

Womyn are a bit different from us. They tend to make several short sentences when talking online to an acquaintance they're interested in KNOWING. If they do long paragraphs, either you're their best friend (fml happened to me), or you're highly fuckable for them.
>>
File: sb26.jpg (49 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
sb26.jpg
49 KB, 500x299
>>17318371
she read the message but i'm not going to open the reply til tomorrow.
>>
>>17318386
open now: I'm interested in the outcome plz senpai
>>
File: sb78.jpg (8 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
sb78.jpg
8 KB, 250x187
>>17318448
didn't reply. left on 'seen.' it's over boys.
>>
>>17318503
best to move now, eliminate all hope. Best case scenario, you've moved on and says yes tomorrow. good luck, op
>>
File: sb11.jpg (35 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
sb11.jpg
35 KB, 500x374
>>17318506
i won't be able to move for weeks but i understand what the outcome is. and sort of understand why the outcome is the way that it is.

i imagine that there will be some sort of reply within the next 24 hours. will deliver any response given.
>>
>>17318511
i meant move on, not "move outright" lol.
>>
File: sb13.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sb13.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>17318516
so did i
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.