[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck living far away from home. I moved to the opposite coast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mfid60Px3c1r5thnso3_250.png (53 KB, 244x185) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfid60Px3c1r5thnso3_250.png
53 KB, 244x185
Fuck living far away from home. I moved to the opposite coast of the U.S to attend school, I constantly miss my family and high school friends. I am home right now, and am dreading leaving in a couple days.. How does one get used to this shit??
>>
you could transfer to a school closer to home so you can go home on weekends
>>
>>17318234
OP here, I'm kinda stuck where I'm at for reasons, Id explain but I feel like that would be too much. I am just dreading leaving home again, and wondering if this will ever get better.
>>
>>17318227
Make new friends there. I have been kiving abroad for 2 years, you have to make a new/second home where you will live.
>>
>I constantly miss my family and high school friends.

They were holding you back
>>
>>17318227
It's called growing up. You make new friends in the new place, discover the nice things about the city or uni, begin to develop some roots there, stop living in the past.
>>
>>17318913
>begin to develop some roots there

And become chained down again? That'd just be repeating the mistakes this person has made until now.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.