[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
netbar, virus or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1465158653970.jpg (27 KB, 640x606) Image search: [Google]
1465158653970.jpg
27 KB, 640x606
so this thing called netbar just apeared on my laptop screen. what do i do and can i get rid of it?
>>
>>17318116
Protip: use Google and just type how to remove netbar
>>
Malwarebytes scan.
>>
>>17318131
i did it wasnt very helpful
>>
>>17318116
How to remove a virus in Microsoft Windows:

1) Go into control panel and find the option to uninstall or change a program. If you find anything out of the ordinary that you didn't install or don't want, get rid of it by double clicking it.

2) If 1 didn't work then go into your C drive by opening the file explorer and finding the This PC tab. Open the C drive. Look in Program Files and also in Program Files (x86) if available. Look for the folder named after what you want to remove. Check inside for anything with uninstall in the name. If the filetype is Application then run it.

3) If you can't find the uninstall app in the folder then try just deleting the whole program folder.

4) If you encounter the "can't delete because it's open" error, the fix is simple. Go into task manager (ctrl+alt+delete on win xp, vista, 7 and win key+x on win 8, 8.1, 10) and look for any running processes that includes the name or publisher of what you want to remove. Click it to highlight it and end task. Now go back and repeat step 3.

If none of that works then try kaspersky antivirus. If that still doesn't work then just format your whole disk and fucking install gentoo.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.