[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm falling for a girl I'm meant to be helping get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: fork-in-the-road.jpg (405 KB, 1516x963) Image search: [Google]
fork-in-the-road.jpg
405 KB, 1516x963
I'm falling for a girl I'm meant to be helping get over or get back with her shitty boyfriend. He treats her like shit and is currently groveling a shitload and she's coming back around to him. But it's not my place to tell her she's better off without him because i feel like I'm bias because of how i feel about her. Plus i feel like a hypocrite. I'm single because my relationship was rocky and another guy came in and did the shoulder to cry on thing and took her from me. I feel like i'd be doing the same thing if i told her how i feel.

Should i tell her how i feel? Even if it makes me a hypocrite?

Or should I just be there for her, and whatever she chooses with him, to go back to him or not, i'll accept it and just be the friend she needs.
>>
>>17318064
>But it's not my place to tell her she's better off without him because i feel like I'm bias because of how i feel about her.
If she's asking for your help, then it is entirely your place to say something. If she didn't want honest advice she shouldn't have asked anyone for help.

>I'm single because my relationship was rocky and another guy came in and did the shoulder to cry on thing and took her from me. I feel like i'd be doing the same thing if i told her how i feel.
So it's wrong to do something that someone else did to you? Okay - lets be sure to call the world and stop telling them to learn from their experiences, so that we stop repeating each others ideas and actions.

>Should i tell her how i feel? Even if it makes me a hypocrite?
You aren't a hypocrite, so yes tell her.

>Or should I just be there for her, and whatever she chooses with him, to go back to him or not, i'll accept it and just be the friend she needs.
This is a choice you have to make. And if you chose it you cannot be upset with the outcome. Only you are responsible for your happiness and nobody else is accountable for your actions but yourself.
>>
File: 1467338889317.png (64 KB, 395x578) Image search: [Google]
1467338889317.png
64 KB, 395x578
>>17318064
Don't bother, she will go back to the abusive bf in no time. Women love the way people shake and thrill their feelings like rollercoasters.

I suggest you make yourself scarce or start to fade out from her life.
>>
>>17318088
>If she's asking for your help, then it is entirely your place to say something
Yeah i guess so, i started off saying that sort of thing, That she can do better and such but as i realized I'm developing feelings ive stopped saying this shit because i have that pang of guilt.

I think you're right though, maybe. I just don't want to ruin the dynamic her and i have. If i tell her and she recoils because of it then i'm in the dog house and pretty lonely again.

>>17318099
I've thought about this but i feel like that's just giving up on something that could be special.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.