[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I might have fucked everything up to summarize, my friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_na80j5e9kj1r6856ro1_1280.jpg (204 KB, 736x1525) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na80j5e9kj1r6856ro1_1280.jpg
204 KB, 736x1525
I think I might have fucked everything up

to summarize, my friend set me up with a friend of hers with the goal of me losing my virginity. Me and my friend's friend, continued to hook up and I developed feelings. I asked her out multiple times and she has turned me down, stating that she isn't the kind of girl I should be dating, my friend also warning me about her. Despite how much I told her I don't care, she just still states the same thing... finally while we were having sex, I told her I loved her, and she didn't react at all how I thought she would. She looked at me angrily, slapped me and yelled "Don't you ever fucking say that to me... got that? now hurry up and fucking finish." she then just folded her arms and looked away from me pissed, when I tried to pull out, she huffed and said "I said you could finish" holding me inside of her with her legs. I continued, finished, then she told me to leave and I haven't heard from her since. I have only sent one message apologizing... I don't know what else to do... I would rather just be fwb then nothing at all... please help.
>>
What planet are you idiots from
>>
File: man-shrugging-shoulders.jpg (191 KB, 1000x566) Image search: [Google]
man-shrugging-shoulders.jpg
191 KB, 1000x566
>>17317929
She sounds fucking insane.
Idk what you want me to say
>>
i dunno man chicks got issues with love i guess.
>>
>>17317929
YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HOOKERS, OP, GODDAMN IT
>>
She is trying to get pregnant?
>>
>>17317929

The entire goal was for you to lose your virginity. She probably went into this with the idea that it was all about fucking. Then you went ahead and tried to make it more than it really was. You're in the same realm of men who think that strippers actually like them.

Yeah, you fucked up. All you needed to do was shut up and fuck - and if you couldn't handle that you should have said NO to the arrangement. She seems to have stayed true to the original arrangement - you, however, have gotten emotionally attached. You have no one to blame for this situation but yourself.
>>
>>17317929
Sounds like you had plenty of signs that this was just a fuck buddy situation
Stop trying to make it more than it is, especially if she doesn't want it
Move on fuck boy
>>
>>17317956
She isn't a hooker
>>17317962
She makes me wear condoms even though she can't get pregnant. She had to have her uterus removed.
>>17317964
but she gave me plenty of signals that she in that way liked me too.
>>
>>17318007
>I asked her out multiple times and she has turned me down

That's a big signal that she doesn't like you.
>>
Maybe she likes dominating you
>>
She sounds like a freaking psycho. You're better off without her.
>>
You're better off without someone that treats you like that. She's just a bitch.
>>
>>17317929
U dun goofed OP. She sounds like she had some bad relationship problems in the past. Probably got cheated on or worse. If you're willing to put the time and effort into a chick who'd push you away at every turn them by all means do what you want
>>
>>17317929
Holy fucking Hell... You are pathetic, and trailblazing in said area.

Are you a woman? You acted like one, the 'clingy virgin' cliché, no less. You really should turn in your Man Card, for this alone.

You are also dense, as you are blind to what others are thinking, even when a situation has been laid clear, and you are assuming responses opposite to what their actions dictate.

You needed to be chastised as roughly as I have, to understand the magnitude of this fuck up.

This was, obviously, a casual set-up. Why, dear God why, did you assume anything more? This girl seems to have made her intentions crystal clear.

I would think you have no chance to salvage this, none. You should consider that the FWB arrangement, and not just with this girl, will not be for you.

Pro-tip: Never tell a girl you love her, for the first time, while fucking.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.