[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >haven't had sex in a year >have nerdy sort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Sad-Puppy.jpg (58 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Puppy.jpg
58 KB, 300x275
>be me
>haven't had sex in a year
>have nerdy sort of dumpy friend
>overweight, never wears make up, greasy hair
>convince her to suck my dick
>pretty meh, but nut anyway
>figure its a one time thing
>next time we hang out, she makes jokes about blowjobs
>she sucks me off a thing
>this becomes a regular thing
>gets to the point she starts getting demanding
>will often continue sucking after I've nutted
>asks me to warn her before I nut so she can make me cum all over her face
>starts getting naked and masturbating while she sucks me
>never asks for reciprocation, just is fine sucking me.
>even sucks me when I can't stay hard after nutting

is she completely addicted to dick? have I turned her into a cockwhore? why is she getting so pushy? shes one time sucked me off 3 times in one day... its crazy... is this healthy?
>>
>dat humblebrag
>>
>>17317823
what's your problem exactly?
As I see you are a fucking lucky bastard.
>>
>>17317846
I want to know what I am doing is ok... she is my friend, I do care about her, I didn't expect this kind of behavior... I mean I've come over and shes answered the door to her place in just her panties telling me she wants my dick in her mouth... she likes sucking my dick while I'm doing other things, like watching tv, playing video games, eating. Shes given me road head, head in a theater, when we hang out she'll blow me in public, shes obsessed... I'm wondering if I should be worried... there are times where I can't get hard and she'll just suck me while I'm limp.
>>
>>17317867
it's not like you are forcing her or anything.
As long is consensual there is nothing wrong with it.
However, since you are friends and are this 'close', keep in mind that if you really are
interested in her beyond sexual activities, at some point, when you or her want to move on to
someone else, feelings would get involved and that will probably end your friendship forever.
>>
>>17317889
She assures me she just sees me as a friend whos dick she sucks constantly. Though if it came right down to it, I wouldn't be adverse to being more than friends with her, she isn't pretty, but has potential of she just tried harder. Shes got huge tits and a huge ass so thats a bonus.
>>
>>17317912
then again, what's your problem?
You are potentially wasting time of people that could be saving lives in here.
>>
>>17317914
I dunno, I hear of people taking advantage of ugly chicks for sex fixes... I want to know if I'm taking advantage of her... also a little insight into why shes insanely enthusiastic, I have never dated a woman who gets so excited to suck my dick, let alone a fwb who is willing to basically suck my dick off and on the entire time we hang out... also why hasn't she asked for reciprocation... hell why does she say shes fine, I have hands and a mouth... or we could just have sex.
>>
>>17317936
have you ask her that directly or you just asked her to suck your dick and that's it?
it sounds like she would let you fuck her without thinking.
>>
>>17317936
you're not taking advantage of her.

life is about choices - and she's choosing to do this to do you not knowing if it'll lead to something more. You're also choosing to let her do this to you. Things will either end up on a positive note or a negative. If it's on a negative, both of you have nothing to blame but yourselves.

Stop thinking like a child and let her be an adult and make her own decisions. So long as she knows exactly what this is all about you have nothing to worry about. If she ends up fooling herself - well thats her own damn fault not yours.
>>
>>17317942
I have asked her if she wanted to fuck twice, first time she just said she was fine and kept ramming a dildo into herself... rather hard actually. Another time she said "You can fuck my face." She then kept egging me on to fuck her face until I was basically ramming myself down her throat, she would gag, drool and I swear she almost threw up more than once.
>>
File: nHtsyTT.gif (685 KB, 275x207) Image search: [Google]
nHtsyTT.gif
685 KB, 275x207
>>17317961
A-and then w-what happened..?
>>
>>17318003
After I nutted, she sat at my knees and kept licking my dick while it was just kind of a chub. She kept messing with it until I got hard again and then sucked me normally for, god knows how long before I managed to nut a second time. Mind you she was masturbating the entire time.
>>
Why the fuck do I find this hot, seriously, god damn it
>>
File: 1466230997695.gif (2 MB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1466230997695.gif
2 MB, 208x200
>>17318029
Im at full sail and ive already read this full thread 3 times
>>
>>17318011
Sounds like she has an oral fixation. She just sees you as a masturbating partner. Idk how you feel about that sine you get a free bj and dont have to do anything.

I like sex more than blowjobs so id probably just fuck her.
>>
>has a cock whore for a friend
>no questions asked
>no obligations
>no repsonsibilites
>she's down all day everyday
>still finding something to complain about

Dude, how can you not see how lucky you are? If she's jumping at your dick without you saying a word, and you both mutually agree, how the fuck can you think you're taking advantage? She obviously likes this arrangement, enjoy the show.
>>
>>17317823
Sounds like a keeper. I'd ask her out for sure.
>>
>>17317823
Are you complaining or just bragging?
>>
>>17317912
>She assures me she just sees me as a friend whos dick she sucks constantly.
For some reason this made me chuckle.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.