[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Threesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>be me
>married. No kids
>re-connected with an old female friend who I had a thing with (didn't quite date)
>she has a boyfriend
>we both know the other is not single
>we become FWB
>We've been fucking incredibly for a year
>she wants to experiment with me and another girl
>no one from Craigslist though
>now what? Where can I find another unicorn?

>met a girl
>works at a hospital
>see her often there for work
>I get her number
>I'm nice. Helped her move
>made my move
>we fool around, almost all the way
>she knows I'm married
>she's ok with it
>she says she doesn't want to be my FWB
>she struggles with the idea
>sends me nudes
>we talked about threesomes
>everyone's fantasy
>told her about a "friend of mine" who Also wanted one
>she's curious
>wants to try it

I haven't told my well stablished FWB about the second girl yet. I want to, but I'm afraid of fucking everything up. I mean, I have it pretty sweet with the first one and I feel like this new threesome thing might change things somehow and ruin it all. Should I keep them separate and enjoy them? Thoughts?
>>
Just die already
>>
>>17317726
I'm already dead
>>
>>17317720
Eat shit and die
>>
So you're a cheater, and you're with a cheater, and now you're looking to pick up another side girl?

Do the decent thing and end your marriage already. It's over in all but paperwork anyway.
>>
>>17317720
Why did you get married if you're gonna run around chasing every girl who looks at you?

I feel sorry for your wife.
>>
jump off a bridge pls
>>
I got married and I want to have a threesome too
>>
>>17317720
>>17317795

They're not as great as people make them out to be. At least one person is going to feel used and/or left out. I can't wait for OP's post when one of the women flips her shit, for whatever reason, and rats out to his wife.
>>
>>17317720
What the fuck are you gonna do about your wife? Why are you even married? Do you think she's not gonna find out about you fucking three different girls sometimes more than one at once? Serious questions
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.