[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"he will always have a special place in my heart. He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: justfriendsposter.jpg (63 KB, 400x593) Image search: [Google]
justfriendsposter.jpg
63 KB, 400x593
>"he will always have a special place in my heart. He was one that I opened up to whole heartedly and although we had such a crazy relationship, I couldn’t imagine going through what we did with anyone else; all the ups and the downs, I’m glad that I experienced them with you.
I will always love you. I will always treasure our friendship. I will always be grateful for what we shared. I will always consider you my best friend. And I hope that you will always remain in my life because the person that I am today is all thanks to and because of you. You’re really, incredibly special to me and you truly are irreplaceable.
Thank you."

So a girl that I've been hung up on wrote this about me. She has a bf rn. We used to date last year but things ended badly. She's still touchy/flirty with me. I think im catching feelings for her again /adv/. Am I friend zone? What do I do??
>>
>>17317680
If she makes any effort talking to you at all, especially this elaborate, she wants to either cheat on her ex with you, or dump him all together... but fears being alone for even a millisecond so she's trying to hop from dick #2 back to dick #1 at lightspeed.
Do whatever but if you catch feelings, fuck her anyway then let her know she isn't getting any more dick unless she dumps her boyfriend.
>>
If you never did anything sexual, yes you are in friendzone
>>
>>17317680
Unless, this message was a response to YOU initiating conversation with HER... Then Ignore ,my above statement^^^. If this was out of the blue, she's thirsty. If not, she's trying to let you down gently/ make you into an orbiter.
>>
>>17317699
Also yes, this. I usually get laid the first day I meet someone so it would be tough to break that
>>
>>17317699
>>17317701
So this was out of the blue she wrote this the day after we hung out, and we used to make-out/fool around last year before she got with her bf.. We ended things cause I fucked her friend and she got mad
>>
>>17317699
Also holding hands is not sexual, blowjob is for example.
>>
>>17317701
She never sent this to me though, my friend saw her private blog and saw my name
>>
>>17317711
yeah you are stupid, why would you even ask us such a stupid question? Go die.
>>17317715
Yeah, no. She's happy with her bf. don't fuck with her. You fucked her friend like a tard and didn't make her your gf. She doesn't care about you
>>
>>17317680
>What do I do??
Stay away. Wading back into this cannot do anything but turn incredibly fucked up, and you don't want to be part of that.
>>
>>17317724
Cause it wasn't exactly like that? It's complicated, but I talked to her before that about getting together and she said she wasn't ready to be exclusive.. If she's going to say something like that I feel like I'm not to blame here
>>
>>17317680
She secretly wants your penor
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.