[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still in love with her after almost a year. How to fix it/closure?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: ff.jpg (39 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
39 KB, 600x320
I dated a very shy girl (Who was horrible with communicating when it came to feelings) off and on for about 7 months, and fell in love with her like an idiot. We made time when we could, I was a high school graduate working full time, and she was a senior in high school with a crazy busy schedule. I ended things because towards the last month, it ended up only me making any effort, and me starting to think that she was just blowing me off with "I'm busy" related excuses. I later found out her being busy to be the actual truth, and a few months later apologized to her, explaining I thought she was just blowing me off but wouldn't say it, even after me telling her twice that if she wasn't interested, I'd appreciate it if she saved us both the time and told me. She told me twice that she DID have feelings for me, but with high school/team captain/30 hours a week part time job/parents constantly pressuring her to maintain straight A's in her senior year, she didn't have the time. She told me "I know it sounds like I'm stringing you along, and I'm not, but it's not fair to you and I'm so so sorry." But at that time all I could think was that if she really cared, she would have made the time and more of an effort.

It's been about 8 months since I last messaged her with that apology, and I still dream about her about twice a month. They're dreams that I wake up just wanting to go back to sleep because they're wonderful dreams, but when I wake up I realize how bad I fucked up. One of her good friends is dating my best friend, and I've become good friends with her by proxy. I was thinking about asking her if the girl hates me/resents me/has any residual feelings. If there's no bad feelings, I want to just message her (I live an hour and ten minutes away right now because college, but I drive home every week anyways), and ask her her side of it, what her thoughts were, hoping to get some closure, maybe start again. I just want to talk. How poorly do you think this will go?
>>
>>17317662
There is a reason people hate there Ex's beyond discord.

Its easier to turn love into hate than society would lead you to believe.
>>
>>17317667
I don't want to hate her though. She did nothing wrong, I was the one who ultimately ended it. I do believe she had feelings for me, as do my peers who know about the situation, they just keep telling me it was a bad deal. But I don't see why I shouldn't be able to try and fix things if possible.
>>
Shameless bump
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.