[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I recently started liking my friend's sister's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1428640161156_1.jpg (479 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1428640161156_1.jpg
479 KB, 1280x1280
Hey /adv/,

I recently started liking my friend's sister's friend (an obscure connection, I know), and she seems somewhat into me. The only problem is that she's "90% lesbian" and I'm a guy. She wants to sit down and "have a deep conversation and have [her friend] as a moderator to see if she deal with me"

What the hell do I say/avoid? How do I avoid sounding super pushy and obnoxious? We do have quite a few things in common to at least have a superficial talk about.

Pic related, she looks very similar

Thanks family
>>
>She wants to sit down and "have a deep conversation and have [her friend] as a moderator to see if she deal with me"
what
the
fuck
is
that
what the fuck does that mean
>>
>>17317637
>have a deep conversation and have [her friend] as a moderator to see if she deal with me

Fucking lol. Enjoy your Tumblrina
>>
>>17317637
Sounds dumb.

If she can't talk with would without a moderator and she doesn't even know what her sexual preference is she is trouble down the line. Maybe if she cuts the crap and actually wanted to talk to you it would be cool but she is making you just through flaming hoops for no fucking reason.
>>
>>17317641
>>17317643
That's exactly what I mean, shit sounds like an interview
>>
>>17317647
Having another person there is just to make it so she's not awkward and keep the conversation going
>>
>>17317654
No that is a trick.

She wants her friend there so she feels like she haas the power in the conversations. Do this and guarantee they will be chatting it up and you will make no progress with her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.