[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've found the girl of my dreams, very similar interests,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1461378310844.jpg (168 KB, 891x983) Image search: [Google]
1461378310844.jpg
168 KB, 891x983
I've found the girl of my dreams, very similar interests, humor, she's gorgeous, has identical political views (perhaps even a bit more extreme) she's very modest, hates feminism and the way modern women act like whores, and I've fallen in love with her.

Only problem is she's not of my race. Wat do /adv/?
>>
Specify races too then.
>>
I am White. she is Pakistani.
>>
Why does it matter if she's a difference race?
>>
What do you mean by political views exactly?
>>
>>17317473
Morals are more important than race
>>
>>17317473
Religion is going to be a bigger problem than race, my friend...
>>
>>17317502
it's disgusting is all
>>
>>17318636
Well, if she disgusts you (or is it just about the recemixing) why are you even considering her as a gf?
But, how the fuck have you gotten to this stage of knowing her? Are you sure you aren't just spouting /pol/ memes, and are influenced by those?
>>
>>17317473

Don't worry about it, she doesn't like you anyway.

In fact the more shit you have in common the less they give a fuck.
>>
more than anything im concerned about our potential kids growing up in the middle of a cultural and religious tug of war. They will never truly belong to either culture. We both speak english but I speak portuguese and she speaks Urdu. I'm worried that we won't be able to pass things like language on.
Maybe we should do like the early settlers of America and just raise them as first and foremost Americans and leave our languages back in Europe and Asia.
>>
>>17317473
Most white women aren't vapid whores stop listening to idiots on /r9k/ they literally never talk to women so how the fuck would they know?
>>
>>17319042

to be honest both your culture would be fucking retarded to raise them with if you are raising them in america
>>
>>17319042
Here's a tip, you tard: regardless of whether you decide to pursue this girl or not, raise any potential children you might have to be global citizens and have good values. Whether you believe it or not, most cultures have some redeeming features and when they see them, they'll get curious, try to learn, and understand more of the world. It's true that children of mixed heritage have difficulties with mother tongues but instilling a curiosity and pride in them is the best way to pass those things along. You can do that by taking a interest in your partner's culture now and having her take an interest in yours.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.