[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love shy guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
So here's the deal - this guy and I used to work together. I thought he was reasonably attractive right away but when we actually bonded over some things and started hanging out what I thought was sexual tension started going through the roof.
He took every chance to touch me in passing and I can tell how he's always looking at my reactions to the jokes he tell etc. Everyone around us has noticed and are convinced he's in love with me or something, while no one suspects me and my poker face. Yet when I confessed to him he said he doesn't know if he can reciprocate and doesn't know what I mean by him having touched me.

What the fuck do I do? People (including him) have told me before that I am intimidatingly attractive or something so could that be it? I've given him every chance to be with me but he won't take it. Is it possible that everyone has just misunderstood and he actually isn't interested or is he intimidated? Should I just leave him be or keep trying and give him time to get used to the idea?
>>
I can't really tell what the problem is. It's possible that he's interested in someone else or that you're not a virgin and he thinks you're a slut. If you're shy you don't straight out reject someone.

I'd keep trying to get his attention and keep suggesting to him that you're available, in case he changes his mind. Guys find it endearing when you keep trying, they don't immediately label you as creepy or something.
>>
>>17317487
We're both adults so the slut thing isn't really relevant. And yeah I thought about him liking someone else but I mean it still hasn't all been my delusion when his friends think he gets nervous around me and has feelings for me.
>>
>>17317501
I'm an adult and I've rejected a girl for being a slut before.

Anyways I would just keep hanging out with him and making subtle suggestions. See how he behaves and maybe he'll grow attracted to you if he isn't already. You can't force it on him.
>>
>>17317521
Well I'm not a slut. I'm your typical "good girl". I just mean most adult guys wouldn't care.

I have no intention of forcing anything. I don't think I'll be suggesting anything from this point on but I just think I probably shouldn't completely avoid him.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.