[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does this say about me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1457161401471.jpg (24 KB, 317x432) Image search: [Google]
1457161401471.jpg
24 KB, 317x432
>my oneitis is still in high school
>she's into the musical department
>the high school has a really popular music program that they all think is the hottest shit
>i hate everything they do
>they recently did a medley of classic rock and roll songs as a choir
>can you imagine great balls of fire sung by a choir?
>garbage
>they do a musical every year
>the director is horrible and he only does popular meme musicals
>i hate how my oneitis wastes her time performing in this mediocre garbage
>i can't bring it up to her or i'd sound like a pretentious asshole, which i guess i am
>i just want to listen to the velvet underground with her and watch the marx brothers
>>
>>17317447

That you need to get out more and meet more people
>>
>>17317447
You said it. You're a pretentious asshole, and you're jealous that she's into something that you can't or won't share in.
>>
>>17317447
It's high school. Its gonna be shit.

Learn your opinion/criticisms not golden. And that nobody wants to be with a grumpy shitter.
>>
>>17317447
First of all, what the fuck do you mean with oneitis?
Then, assuming you mean "girlfriend":
>which i guess i am
yeah, you are. But that's not the point.
You're thinking too much about what YOU like instead of what she likes. If you care about her you should encourage her in pursuing her passion, wether you like it or not. Support her, dude.
>>
also, as >>17317462 said,
>Learn your opinion/criticisms not golden. And that nobody wants to be with a grumpy shitter.
>>
>>17317447
It amazes me how hateful /adv/ is. This thread being a prime example.

Dunno what you want advice on though. You can't change her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.