[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I slowly convince my brother to break up with his gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1405181203163.jpg (15 KB, 476x356) Image search: [Google]
1405181203163.jpg
15 KB, 476x356
How can I slowly convince my brother to break up with his gf? The problem is, he is very happy with her. But she is dumb, doesn't show any respect to anyone and is very feministic/dominant. My whole family hates her but my brother doesn't know it. I'm afraid that he is going into angry-mode if someone confronts him that she is a problem. Any advice about that? She is going to ruin him.
>>
you're shit and you live in a shithole country and your family lives in a cave and eats bugs
>>
>>17317420
>your family lives in a cave and eats bugs
As a hobby survivalist and bushcrafter I wish that would be true. Unfortunately we live in wealthy Europe.
>>
you're a caveman and your dad touches you in the butt
>>
>>17317417
I have a brother who is in the exact same boat.

Never confront because your bro will immediately disregard you. The trick is gently reminding him about how much better shit would be without her. Hang with him frequently and basically make him be himself so she hates you, but you are totally chill about it.

Good luck man.
>>
>>17317442
Thanks for the advice. Haven't thought about that strategy but I'm going to give it a try. Good luck to you too!
>>
Log onto his computer and write a massive anti-feminism blog on 4chan then leave the tab open and the computer on and lure her towards his computer subtly. Gets em every time.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.