[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autistic when talking with womans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1467054246675.png (363 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1467054246675.png
363 KB, 500x720
Well here's the short story:

I'm really autistic, can't talk with a girl for shit and i don't have any topics to come up with them.

That's strange because i had a 1 year girlfriend and everything gone okay, and i had been hanging out with a girl for 1 month before i've gone to another university.

I play and know something about music, i'm into games, tv series, animes, i exercize, but i never know what to say to a girl, specially if she only aswners with "oh. Yeah. Yep."

Maybe i'm forcing myself too much? Should i just focus on my studies and tell my friends, who try to make me hang out with girls, to fuck off? I mean, i find some of them attractive but it never works.
>>
>>17317373
THe answer here is simple. If she gives 1 word responses, you either
1. Stop talking to her all together.
or
2. switch topics to something interesting, and if no dice, stop talking to her.
I recommend step 1. Get her snapchat, send her sexy pictures (not of your dick and dont look like you're trying hard). It's the only way to get their attention, and if she never warms into good conversation with you... Repeat steps 1 and 2.
Get a Tinder.
>>
>TFW I tried to flirt, went too far, and fucked up and now she hates me
>>
>>17317658
I tried step 2. I think i will simply do step 1. Because:

>>17317706
It's totally the opposite. I was there minding my business and simply told my friend some girl i saw at the campus was pretty cute. He told a couple of people and they all tried to make we talk to each other.

Well, i thought it would be a cool experience and could even like her and end closer, but it seems that both of us are uninterested. And no i didn't flirt or something like that.
>>
>>17317742
I was just relating my shitty experience handling myself.
>>
What you need, OP, is to get yourself some girl friends. Two words, not one: women you aren't interested in romantically, but genuinely enjoy being around. You mentioned being in college; clubs and other student groups are great for this, because they guarantee that you've got something in common.

The reason for this is simple: you need practice dealing with women. Your friends are right as far as that goes. But you need practice in an environment that doesn't have all the pressures of romance, and this is where friendships work well. Not one-sided friendships where you're interested but she is not (or vice versa): that's bad for the psyche. Real friendships, without interest on either side.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.