[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding a sugar daddy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
I'm just an androgynous guy trying to get through college but I'm poor as fuck, do you see my problem? Do any of you sad fucks have any advice?
>>
>I'm a poor guy in college
>I need a sugar daddy

Are you gay? Go on a dating site or something
>>
>>1173173
I'm gay yeah but I'm not looking for a boyfriend.
I'm looking for a mutual agreement where I do gay shit and get help with college.
>>
Go on Grindr or manhunt, put a photo of your shaven androgynous body with a few $$$ in the headline or description.
For bonus daddy points put that you like older guys in the description.

older gay men are easy enough to manipulate if you are attractive and willing to put out.
>>
>>17317416
That's actually a really good idea...
Shit man I'd do pretty much anything at this point I don't care anymore desu.
>>
Oh dear Lord why did that auto to desu I ment desu
>>
>>17317450
Post pics of your androgynous body here.
>>
>>17317450
Yeah there are plenty of guys who do it, i am mid-20s decent looking fairly wealthy and i've paid a cute guy in university for fun before to help him with bills.. It worked out pretty well.
Where are you from?
How much are you going to be trying for?
What do you look like?
All of these will factor in to how much you might be able to get.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.