[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I figured I'd see what /adv/ has to offer me on the following...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I figured I'd see what /adv/ has to offer me on the following... I guess I'm not looking for any specific advice, but maybe someone has a story or a tip that'll help...

I am quite sick, I am rapidly losing function in some of my organs. Kidneys for example, I lose around 2% per month, and it's accelerating. I don't know why, and have no diagnosis. My life hasn't been very good so far. There are lots of things that still haunt me, that have affected who I've become today, that I cannot shake. I do not feel as if my life holds importance to anyone, I've few if any friends, black sheep of the family etc.

I have a little money. I'm going to go travelling. I leave in a few days. I still have enough strength to get by, but truthfully I don't know how well I'll do. The absolute truth is, I don't really intend to come back; I intend to go abroad, have some fun, and say goodbye. My first two nights are in a hotel, but after that it'll be AirBNB and hostels. I have less than a thousand after my flight costs, so I don't have much. Maybe 2-3 weeks of seeing things.

I don't know when or even if I'll get better if I stay here. Even if I do, I feel like I've been sick for so long I haven't even come close to what I could've accomplished. On that note, I'm not even sure I want to get better. I just want to see some nice places, eat some nice food, and die alone somewhere.
>>
>>17317307
I recommend checking out Buddhist temples.

The scenery is quite often beautiful.they will respect your will to die in peace and will not judge or push you to be hospitalized. If you explain your situation they may even shelter you in exchange for some work.
>>
>>17317318
Mmm I'm going around Eastern Europe. Asia was too expensive flight-wise, I didn't want to chew up a huge deal of my budget just on air-fair.
>>
No other idea? I bought padlocks and a bike lock for securing my shit if I stay in a hostel. Don't fancy losing my clothes.
>>
>>17317489
All i can say is>>17317318 sounds nice.

And you don't want to get sick at a hostel.
>>
>>17317515
I don't think I'd be able to get to a Buddhist temple...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.