[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF A friend of us was really drunk today.... we tried to help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160703_000614.jpg (948 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160703_000614.jpg
948 KB, 2592x1944
WTF
A friend of us was really drunk today.... we tried to help him, because he puked all over the place. We wanted to watch the football match but he was too wasted to do anything.
We had to carry him home where he passed out on my bed.
Pic related
I'm really afraid that he will suffocate because of his own puke or that he has something worse as he didn't dri k that much
He answered no to the question "should we bring you to the hospital"...
Should we get a doctor anyway?
>>
Yes, definetly yes
>>
>>17317277
ugh summer kids.......

probably just wasted. Call his parents let them figure it out.
>>
Bumpidibump
>>
Keep him awake despite whatever he wants, and he won't asphyxiate. If you can't keep him awake, take him to the doc because he probably has liver/kidney problems.
>>
>>17317283
This.

The blind leading the blind
>>
>>17317289
That should be the /adv/ tagline
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recovery_position
Lay him on his side at least, like this.

If he goes unconscious and pukes while on his back like he is right now, he will die.
>>
>>17317277
Lay him on his side with his head tilted towards the ground.
>put his hand closer to you above his head (straight)
>bend the knee opposite you towards the ceiling
>tuck his arm opposite you between his other arm and neck
>roll him sideways so that his knee and elbow (both opposite you) are touching the floor and holding him up, his head should be tilted towards the floor
start on a flat surface (take him off the bed, lay him on the floor with a blanket under him) so it's easier to do.
>>
Thanks for all the answers, we put him in the position you told us...
He seems to do better now
We aren't kids btw, he is 22 and lives alone
He seems to do better now
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.