[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22 >Had crush on girl, turns out she wasn't into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1426014914816.jpg (874 KB, 3840x1080) Image search: [Google]
1426014914816.jpg
874 KB, 3840x1080
>22
>Had crush on girl, turns out she wasn't into me, but told me her friend was and gave my number to her friend who is 21
>Friend was an upgrade, bright blonde hair, dark tan, green eyes, about 5'4'' ish 110 lbs, very fit body and god tier ass and legs
>Start dating her

So besides the dates we've been on, I see her 3 times a week at breakfast. Each time she comes in she is with a mixed group of young and old people, all dressed extremely well. I asked her what it was about, and she said she is a Jehovas Witness, and that they know she is dating me, but she explained to them I'm a "believer" or some shit. No big deal for me, I'm agnostic but believe that you should believe in whatever floats your goat.

So all is well. Until we start having sex. First off, she literally can't get enough. I can fuck about 4-5 times without rest, but she wanted to keep going for hours and hours, we ended up in bed for 7 hours. My dick didn't even flinch when I looked at her for two days after, shit was broke. She was also super insistent about wanting to learn about my fetishes, I just told her I liked feet, that was basically it fetish wise. I asked her about hers and she just laughed and said she'd tell me soon.

The first time I took her clothes off I noticed she had a TON of scars on her upper thigh and lower belly. Very textbook looking cutter scars. So I decided to ask her about those when we were in bed last night, and she said that she used to be a cutter when she was 16, but never wanted attention for it, so that is where she did it. But that now she actually has some kind of blood fetish, and she cuts herself when she masturbates.

After telling me this, she asks me if she can cut herself and bleed "a bit" while we fuck. Because apparently she has only done it during fap time, and hasn't tried it during sex. I did my best to be cool about it, but was actually super weirded out. I told her we could look into doing it some time soon possibly.

See post below
>>
File: 1452394970317.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452394970317.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
CONT

I only said that because she has been really accepting about my foot fetish.

My question is, how fucking worried about this girl should I be? I'm afraid she might fucking stab me to watch me bleed or something.

Should I go through with this cutting thing and let her cut herself before we fuck? I've never heard of anything like this before in my life.

It fucking sucks to because this girl is insanely hot, but I'm really worried.
>>
>>17317194
>Jehovas Witness

Ditch her.

She will use you as the scapegoat for her "sinful" behavior. When someone calls her out on her "sinful" behavior she will ditch you thinking you were the cause. My bro did something similar with a Mennonite girl.
>>
>>17317194
I dunno brody, that's kind of a line I'm not down to cross. If someone wants to cut on themselves that's their business, but I've done a lot of bleeding in my day and it's in no way erotic. Cutting yourself is indicative of poor mental health to boot, so I'd really consider long and hard about whether you really want to keep seeing this girl, or whether you realistically have a future with someone like that
>>
I don't know what it is with Jehovas Witnesses but they always seem to be the ones who are really into cutting.
Anyway I'd say that's definitely offputting, but if she has clear indications that she cuts herself, then I would assume that's her intention, and I would doubt she's trying to kill you.

That doesn't make her any less insane though
>>
DON'T
STICK
YOUR
DICK
IN
CRAZY

It's rule number one for a reason, bro.
>>
File: 1452004703298.jpg (690 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1452004703298.jpg
690 KB, 2048x1365
>>17317214
>>17317224
Yeah... she says when she cuts herself, and has an orgasm, its "10 times more intense" and that she thinks the "sight of blood is really erotic"
>>
>>17317229
>>17317228
I'd say you probably shouldn't do it, but hey if you really want some pussy and you don't mind the blood go for it man. Think of it as period sex or something
>>
File: 1435819175070.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1435819175070.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
Stick your dick in crazy OP.
Believe me you won't regret it. See, a man can develop any fetish he desires with enough exposition, think of it like alcohol, it tastes like shit at first but the more you approach it the better it gets.
Or coffee, we all hate coffee as kids, we think it's sour but then we have it more, and more and now we can't start our day without a good cup of coffee.

This is called acquired taste, we can all develop a taste for anything with enough and the proper exposition so just go for it and you won't regret it.
>>
>>17317268
I've done it before. I regretted it.
>>
>>17317194
>first time I took her clothes off I noticed she had a TON of scars
>she used to be a cutter when she was 16
>now she actually has some kind of blood fetish
>blood fetish
>cuts herself when she masturbates
>cuts herself
>when she masturbates
>asks me if she can cut herself and bleed while we fuck

>Should I go through with this cutting thing and let her cut herself before we fuck?

WHAT
THE
FUCK
ARE
YOU
INSANE
>>
Don't.

I actually dated a girl who had a blood fetish. Lets just say she got arrested after a year of being together. I actually posted here on /adv/ about her.

She also had a guro collection.

Jeezus.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.