[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have information on a major car company committing insurance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 350zBLU.jpg (97 KB, 575x431) Image search: [Google]
350zBLU.jpg
97 KB, 575x431
i have information on a major car company committing insurance fraud on multiple occasions. ive photographed all of it and want to know what i can do with this information. i am currently and employee there and what to black mail the company. its a major car manufacturer like nissan toyota honda or ford, im not telling you guys which one yet.

how should i go about this so i can either get free merch or theyll pay me to not make it public, because theyre literally fucking over the customers.
>>
>>17317106
Don't come into work Monday. You're fired.
>>
>>1731710
>Go straight to the head of the company
>explain what the company is doing wrong
>act all innocent like you are just trying to look out for the company
>don't let them know you have copies
>keep a flash drive locked up somewhere with the evidence

Don't threaten them. They are a giant corporation with power and influence. Would it be easier to buy your silence, or pay someone to plant evidence on you for a murder?
>>
Hopefully a copy is handed to someone else that you trust, just in case something happens to you.
>>
>>17317106
It would be cheaper to have you killed than pay for your silence.

Turn criminal activity into your local Attorney General of the FBI. It will get discovered eventually, and if they find out you blackmailed someone, chances are your ass will go to jail.
>>
Head to New Mexico. Talk to my friend Saul Goodman. Be prepared for a long, grueling lawsuit.
>>
>>17317106
You've watched Fight Club, right? To do this you must be literally insane.
>>
>>17317106
Leak it all to the media.
>>
File: 1462583087833.jpg (78 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462583087833.jpg
78 KB, 400x400
>>17317106
go into work and shoot them all.
>>
Be careful with this information. Keep it backed up in a lot of places and give someone you trust it. The company isn't going to have you assassinated like some other anons are suggesting but that doesn't make it less dangerous. It is more likely that they will attempt to take legal action against you. You can't give them any ammo to use against you in a legal case, don't try to blackmail them, make sure you obtained the information legally, etc.
I'd recommend leaking this to the media anonymously then contacting officials. By leaking it to the media you will have the support of the people behind you which would make any attempted cover up or legal action against you much more difficult.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.