[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I being used? I was (am?) married, and fell in love with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1411347666497.jpg (70 KB, 498x510) Image search: [Google]
1411347666497.jpg
70 KB, 498x510
Am I being used?

I was (am?) married, and fell in love with someone who was a friend of about...4 years. Without really realizing it, we were perfect for each other, but both happened to be in relationships, and both got married to different people 1 year ago.

I had to move for work, and so over the last 2 months, as I've been getting to leave, she confessed that she is terrified that I would be gone. She confessed that I'm her rock and that she needs me. That snowballed and we ended up having an affair. Anyway, the love I felt for her has been all-consuming. I absolutely adore her. She wanted me to leave my wife for her so I did...and then she didn't leave her husband. And now I moved for work, alone, and she can't decide what she's going to do.

She says that she needs time to figure out what she wants to do, and that she's "pretty sure" she's going to choose me, but what the hell? She says I'm the man she loves, she says that she's never wanted anyone at much as me, she says that she's in love with me and wants to support me always...

Am I being fucked with or what? She's having trouble deciding between someone she calls her soul mate (me), with whom she is always very happy (her mother saw a photo I had taken of her and said that she had never looked so happy), has fantastic sex, and connects with superbly (many shared interests, finishing each other's sentences, very affectionate; we're almost like twins) and her husband, who doesn't trust her (he found out about the affair, but isn't leaving her) and with whom she has sex about once a month, and hates it. Oh, and she's not in love with him, and thinks he's "dead weight."

What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>17317040
Do you really need us to answer this for you? She told you to leave your wife. You did. She didn't leave her husband. It's pretty cut and dried dude, there's nothing there for you.
>>
She played you, pure and simple.
I doubt she will leave him, but hey who knows right? I'm sure that amazing wife of yours didn't see it coming either.
>>
>>17317050
I settled on my wife so I don't regret leaving her. I still feel like shit being alone and somewhere new where I don't know anyone.

My friend claims that she is trying "really hard" to choose me, but that she'll do it on "her terms." When I try to cut things off, she starts crying on the phone and begs me, telling me that she needs me and loves me so much. When I tell her that she needs to leave her husband for me, she gets upset and says she's working on it...
>>
>>17317052
She isn't working on it. She is avoiding it at all costs and hoping he will magically divorce her first. She is waiting for a good time to do it, but surprise! There is NEVER a good time to do it.

Just move forward man
>>
>>17317057
Is she lying to me, or just lying to herself that she's working on it? She seems pretty genuine about it.

I really, really love her. Sigh. So there's no way...?
>>
>>17317052
Doesn't sound that hard to do, I mean it's a two step process. However, whether or not you settled on your newly divorced/ estranged wife, you still have yet to accept that karma's a bitch.
She considers a man she once loved as dead weight, how convenient. Do you have any idea what the honeymooners phase is? This doesn't sound like love, this is lust found in an attempt to add excitement to her life. Plus, what happens next after you get the girl? Has she proved herself loyal by any degree? She has no remorse for her actions. The day you no longer give her that self entitled high, she'll drag you down so low you'll forget what the surface looks like. Enjoy your catch 22.
>>
>>17317058
She isn't lying persay, but she isn't going to do it herself.

She is in limbo and doesn't want to leave because she is comfortable there and doesn't want to feel guilty.

This is foreshadowing for all future problems you'd have with her should she actually get around to leaving him (which she won't)

Why did you leave your wife tho? Were you just bored with her?
>>
This is like every story with the 20 year old hoe who starts fucking a married man, waitting to be his new wife and ends up being his fuck toy till he dies.
Only that you somehow reversed the roles.

DUMP
HER
ASS
>>
>She wanted me to leave my wife for her so I did
>she didn't leave her husband.

kek

she didn't play you bro, karma did.
>>
>>17317063
I left my wife because we were a poor fit. Both her and I had been discussed divorce before all this started. I had wanted to leave the marriage previously, but this kind of pushed it to that sooner than desired.
>>
>>17317079
I see.
Well to infinity and beyond.

Don't put your happiness in this girl. Do not wait for her. Move forward. If she doesn't come with, then you won't even notice. If she does, then great.
>>
File: 1462823169434.jpg (169 KB, 640x678) Image search: [Google]
1462823169434.jpg
169 KB, 640x678
>>17317040
I feel bad for you, although you were pretty naive to actually do what you did. You broke the trust of your wife, why get married if she is not the one. You should have a serious conversation with the "friend", and if that doesn't work then involve her husband in what she thinks, you can chase after her and break yourself even more or slowly die inside until you got a complete new start, even somewhere else.
>>
>>17317123
Huh? I mean if I wanted to be an ass I should text her husband and blow up her marriage, but I love her, I don't want to hurt her.
>>
>>17317131
Don't you feel even slightly betrayed that she did not leave him yet? I would have had my heart broken by that, sounds like your the second choice and i bet she talks about you to her husband as she did about him to you.
>>
>>17317136
I feel very betrayed, but I still love her.
>>
I will add (OP here) that the whole thing triggered a pretty strong depression, and I've been in a bad place since she started to make things clear that she wasn't going to be leaving him for my sake.
>>
>>17317200

Sounds like your run of the mill stupid bitch with no remorse or sense of accountability for her actions. Kill her and then an hero, your ex wife will cling to Mrs. Perfects new man widow and he will have had both women in this scenario so he will have no ill will about the whole thing. It's the only way OP.
>>
>>17317287
OP here, lel. It's so absurd it's hilarious.
>>
>>17317311
>absurd
>hilarious

I was a coward, once.
>>
>>17317040
Hah! Karma at it's finest
>>
>>17317414
But the worst person in this scenario (the chick) gets off free? lol
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.