[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be cheated on >gf apologizes and asks i take her back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: The_feels_on_the_bus.png (45 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
The_feels_on_the_bus.png
45 KB, 300x200
>be cheated on
>gf apologizes and asks i take her back
>being the beta faggot i am, i do
>week went on with her giving me little to no assurance that she won't do it again
>gf continues to communicate with guy
>break down countless times during the week
>get no consolation or comfort from gf
>later during the week, i get to keep in touch with a girl i liked and like me back
>girl is facing a break up too, her guy's probably going to break up with her tomorrow
>gf takes a trip with another guy (not the one she cheated on) that was known to have a liking for her
>call gf out on it
>no response
>girl depressed and shit
>go comfort her

With this other girl's impending break up, and with mine just literally throwing me under the bus every time even if she caused my shit in the first place and has shown zero remorse for it, is it okay for me to go for this other girl now?
>>
*(not the one she cheated with)

sorry. also, bump.
>>
No, it's not ok.

The reason it's not ok isn't that you're cheating on your partner, as she clearly doesn't give a fuck about you.

The reason it's wrong is because it's a lowly way out and shows no self-respect.

Tell your gf it's over and not to contact you again. Pursue the new girl with the knowledge you finished the thing on your own terms and you'll have peace of mind as a result.
>>
>>17316723
Its fine. Who cares? Obviously she doesn't since she cheated on you.
>>
File: 1444971404463.png (521 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
1444971404463.png
521 KB, 720x528
Just breakup with your goddamn gf. Then you don't need to cheat with the other, probably better for you, girl
>>
>>17316723
lol
>>
File: 1466931885932.jpg (29 KB, 402x720) Image search: [Google]
1466931885932.jpg
29 KB, 402x720
OK... so i thought they broke up before she went on a trip with another guy. They are still together?

OP is a masterkek, I'm blinded by his kek rays.

Is this your fetish op? Because if it's not then it's even more hilarious.
>>
>>17316723
>>17316723
>im a dumbass
>im going to continue being a dumbass
>what should i do?

stop being a dumbass OP
>>
op here. thanks everyone.

>>17316804
it's not my fetish. i hope i make your day.

>>17316770
this, desu.

alright. breaking up. going for the other girl now. gave too many chances.
>>
dump gf and be with new girl bro
>>
Your mistake was taking your gf back after cheating, she's just messing you around now, don't be a sucker for crocodile tears.

Don't be a cheat, cheaters are assholes. Dump her properly and have a fresh start with new girl.
>>
dump gf dude she aint worth shit , then you can move on , advice with this other girl if she liked you while ago its likely she still has some feelings still for you so theres something to build on going with her
>>
>>17316723
>i take her back
when will you guys learn?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.