[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't understand reality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Ever since I was a kid the people here have been attacking me. I know now kind of why but I don't understand.

This place is corrupting my thought processes by trying to make me think of stuff I find to be disgusting and offensive. Like homosexuality for example. The first time I seen such concepts it was offensive to me.

Then as the years progressed such people kept associating such concepts with what's desirable.

For example, the word gay used to mean happy but them homos started using it to describe themselves. So when I see or hear the word happy it triggers thoughts of the word gay then homosexuality and I get irritated.

If I see a rainbow I'll be happy for a moment until it triggers thoughts of fags and I get irritated.

Does society know they're ruining others people's lives by associating offensive concepts with desirability?

I feel like ever since I was kid people have just been wanting to ruin my life for amusement. And I mean creep people. The types of people where every single facet of their existences is offensive to perceive.

When I try to talk online people will verbally attack and provoke me. If I see people with similar opinions their comments will be deleted

As if there really is an effort to ruin lives and censor opposition to certain concepts.

Wtf is going on with reality? Why are so many offensive people going out of their way to ruin others lives who don't like them? When I grew up we were told if people don't like one another then avoid each other but that bigoted side seem to obsessively verbally attack others who don't like them.

I don't know wtf to do. Everywhere I go, online and offline, I find revolting personalities trying to provoke and annoy me.
>>
>>>/x/
You sound paranoid as hell my man, remember to take your meds. You're not important enough for everyone to be making a conscious effort to ruin your life.
>>
>>17316644
It's that type of tactic the molester use. To try and seem clever while insulting. It's like retard reality where the dog shit people just constantly provoke until you despise certain types.
>>
You need to take a long hard look at yourself OP

>Ever since I was a kid the people here have been attacking me

You're anon here, there's no way to tell one person from the next. If people have been "attacking you", it would have been for something you said, not something you are.

>This place is corrupting my thought processes by trying to make me think of stuff

Maybe you need to take a step back and realize that people are not "trying to make you think of stuff". In fact, PEOPLE DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK. You better realize this fast if you want to have a less miserable live.

> So when I see or hear the word happy it triggers thoughts homosexuality and I get irritated.
Maybe you need to figure out why you get irritated when you think about homosexuality first

>ruining lives by associating offensive concepts with desirability

You're part of a small group if you still find homosexuality offensive nowadays. Maybe you should work on improving the effects those associations have on your feelings rather than asking everyone else to cater to your concept of "offensiveness". Again, people don't give a fuck what you think.

>people have just been wanting to ruin my life for amusement.

If you're finding problems with all people around you, you may want to consider that the problem exists within yourself

>The types of people where every single facet of their existences is offensive to perceive.
Saying that every aspect of someone's life is offensive to you is sure bound to make them be nice to you...

>As if there really is an effort to ruin lives and censor opposition to certain concepts.
You're more than free to have opinions and concepts. You're not free to push your opinions on everyone else, and you'll have a bad time if you try to
>>
2nd part

>Why are so many offensive people going out of their way to ruin others lives who don't like them?
Here's a protip: if you dislike someone, or something someone does, keep those opinions to yourself

>I don't know wtf to do. Everywhere I go, online and offline, I find revolting personalities trying to provoke and annoy me.
I'll repeat this ONE MORE TIME: people don't give a fuck what you think unless you chose to express it in a negative way
>>
>>17316631
You sound like a tremendous manchild who blames his own opinions and behavior on the "Corrupting influence" of 4chan instead of taking responsibility for yourself like an adult. Nobody forced you hate gay people or caused you to get triggered by rainbows; you got that way all on your own. Nobody's making a conscious and organized effort to ruin your life, either. Quit being a self-pitying paranoid fuck and get to therapy.
>>
>>17316631
>Does society know they're ruining others people's lives by associating offensive concepts with desirability?
Generally speaking, no. They think that when everyone sees everything as desirable, everyone will finally feel good all the time, which they see as the best sort of life.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.