[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Involved with a chubby girl.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I am in a pickle. I met this chubby puerto rican girl. She isn't like super fat or anything but she is clearly over weight. We have a ton of stuff in common but I just don't want to be seen in public with her.

I realize that's super fucked up and not fair to her but I am a black guy and hate stereotypes. People will think "oh typical black guy only able to date fat women."

Help... All I ever feel is shame when I meet a woman I like. I have not went out with her yet. Lately we just kind of text over the phone.

Why does dating heavier women carry so much shame? I don't want that shame on my back. I am normal weight.
>>
File: UHHHHHHHHH THICKER.jpg (36 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
UHHHHHHHHH THICKER.jpg
36 KB, 400x265
>why does dating heavier women carry so much shame
it only does in your head, get over yourself
>>
>>17316583
No it carries real shame. You see how much shit dudes give each other for dating fatties?
>>
File: vinny.jpg (54 KB, 400x486) Image search: [Google]
vinny.jpg
54 KB, 400x486
>>17316601
1. grow a pair and tell anyone who talks shit about your choice in women to fuck off

2. stop being 16
>>
>>17316601
Anything you do in life someone will criticize you for it. If you work out and you're a meathead. Don't and you're a fat slob. In this case you're just using her being chubby as an excuse. In this case you just have to grow a pair and do what you want. Which in this case I would think is to pound some plump arse. That or be a doormat who lets others decide his life.
>>
>>17316706
You are right. I do want to salami this mami

But... I fear back lash and broken hearts. I don't like hookibg up. Why can't people no strings attached CUDDLE?
>>
Fellow black guy here, knew this chubby girl in high school that I got along with really well and who had a crush on me. I liked her too but the same thoughts went through my head about really not wanting to be a stereotype and more than anything I didn't want people to say hurtful things about her. So I didn't do anything, and we were just friends for those four years. I really wish I would have just pushed all that aside and asked her out because she probably would have made me really happy.

If you want her, then go after her. People might banter a little bit but if you guys really care about each other then it won't matter.
>>
Chubby was actually the norm in world culture till maybe 50 or 100 yrs ago. Its all social media telling ppl that skinny is cool when in real life the ones that can do more things (like lift heavier objects and fend for themselves better in a fight and get hard labor done) are chubby ppl. I dont have to tell you how annoying it is to have a girl say "omg, i cant lift this 25lb object and i need it for something." *rolls eyes*
Most skinny ppl are useless unless they have muscles and even then they can still be useless.
If you want her, then tell everyone else to fuck off.
Idk about you but i like some meat on my girl, not bones.
>>
>>17316573
>gettin dat succ from dat thicc
>>
>>17316601
and yet if they were given the chance they'd fuck em in a heartbeat
>>
>>17317026
>Idk about you but i like some meat on my girl, not bones.
>>
File: captainahab.jpg (127 KB, 634x637) Image search: [Google]
captainahab.jpg
127 KB, 634x637
Nick Holliday don't give a shit
look at this alpha specimen balls deep in blubber
no fucks given

if you're worried about what people think of your mate then you're not mature enough and should probably steer clear before you trade her up and hurt her fee fees.

there's a saying that goes something like
>when i turned 20 i was worried about what people thought of me
>when i turned 40 i didn't care what people thought of me
>when i turned 50 i realized people didn't think of me at all
>>
File: 1430809298226.png (57 KB, 247x323) Image search: [Google]
1430809298226.png
57 KB, 247x323
>>17316601
Bruv, I'm a chubby chaser and no one worth a damn gives me shit about it. It's pretty much entirely online, where people with nothing to brag about try to drag others down.

If you don't want to date her don't, but stop making up bullshit like you're afraid of stereotypes. That's your own insecurity, likely involving some nonsense about how you're afraid the best you can do are fat chicks.

>>17317026
There's a huge difference between bear mode, and what most chubby men are. The former has body fat, but he has even more muscle to go with it. The majority of fat/chubby people are just as weak as skinny fat people, and to imply otherwise is a bit silly.
>>
Fat people are disgusting. They shouldn't be allowed to breath the same air as me. Luckily they'll die sooner though but for the time being it still ain't cool. You should feel ashamed for dating a fatty. They're awful people and disgusting human beings. They get all sad and upset they're fat. Then they get mad cause they're fat. Total emotional trainwrecks.
>>
>>17316573
Dude, I'm in the exact same boat as you but probably worse. We're only friends and I still don't want to be seen with her and her seal-like friends.
>>
How chubby are we talking? 23 BMI or 32 BMI?
>>
>>17317409
>when i turned 50 i realized people didn't think of me at all

That's a pretty slow realization.
>>
>>17316573
>current year
>not being body positive
>pic related

Seriously though. Nobody even cares anymore especially in the US where fit women are decreasing in number at an alarming rate. Penis and heart want what penis and heart want
>>
>>17317837
>23 BMI
>chubby
>>
Let me give you the best advice possible. If you say you don't want to be seen in public with a fatty; been there, done that! .. Did you ever consider though, that she might be ugly or kinda dumb-lookin'?
>>
>>17316573
You got to take that L and own it, OP.
Just don't take her out to eat if you ain't got that gwap.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.