[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/ A female classmate asks me every now-and-then if I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 8.jpg (779 KB, 1180x787) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
779 KB, 1180x787
Sup /adv/

A female classmate asks me every now-and-then if I hate her or hold a grudge against her.

Me and her have never talked one on one except for parties where we danced together or shit like that, other than that we never talk over facebook, text messages on the phone or nothing like that.

I interpret this constant worry of hers as a sign of interest towards me, am I wrong or autistic?
>>
She wants you to talk to her without actually saying it.

Sounds like high school.

Go talk to her outside of class or parties.
>>
>>17316518
it sure does.

We're in college tho, I have a gf outside of college and she has a boyfriend , both of them are my classmates.

I find the whole thing awkward and don't know how to settle it, if shes just being nice, it would all be cool.
>>
>>17316558
I would probably steer clear.

Sounds like she's trying to find someone to cheat on her bf with. The only time that went well for me was when the girl was on and off with her bf so much you couldn't tell when they were dating and when they weren't.
>>
>>17316572
I get the same vibes, this girl is always wanting for attention from guys, her boyfriend is very boring, they are in a relationship for a long time, but they have not made it official on facebook, which is quite awkward considering the times we live in, and everything she tells me is borderline awkward, with stuff like "you have really piercing eyes" or "your ass looks great" etc etc etc.

Cheers mate!
>>
>>17316506
>>17316558
She's being a weirdo. If she's got an agenda, college-age is old enough that she should be able to come out and say what the fuck it is that she wants. Otherwise just ask her to leave you alone. People who apologize constantly/ask other people whether they hate them all the time are usually bad news.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.