[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really hate when people try to bond with me. I know it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462745814329.jpg (26 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1462745814329.jpg
26 KB, 800x587
I really hate when people try to bond with me.
I know it's natural to try and be friendly but all I can think is "ugh look at this fucking parasite trying to use me to stroke their ego and fulfill their emotional needs". I really have to control rolling my eyes when people smile. If someone makes a joke I'm almost offended. It's completely edgy and I'm not even a teenager anymore to kind of sort of explain why I think like this but I cannot help it, it irritates me so so much. So my question is, why do I think like this? What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
It just sounds like a lack of compassion/empathy

There's not a lot of connection in this hypothetical situation between your "emotional needs" and those of others
>>
There's something you long for find it
>>
>>17316438
You are weak now, and only just set foot on the path to social manipulation and achieving your dreams.

The next step should be controlling your emotions and negative impulsiveness, you will not be able to do this instantly.
Try recognizing patterns in these sort of thoughts, and when you do try not to act on them.
Instead try asking a question regarding the situation so you can pick up on what their actual goal or motivation is, if any.
Like this you will be able to learn things about people, sometimes without them knowing, and you can use this to manipulate them into becoming your personal emotional toybags.
>>
bonding is supposed to result in something that's mutually beneficial, as in, you're also having your emotional needs met. but if you don't get your emotional needs met or don't have emotional needs to begin with, then something's wrong with you. it's really simple.

could be from trust issues, maybe you subconsciously don't trust people to be genuine or non-manipulative? bad past? anyway, consider a counselor
>>
>>17316507
>and you can use this to manipulate them into becoming your personal emotional toybags

I don't want that
I feel bad for those people and I don't want to hurt them
But I also think they're boring, annoying and full of shit and want them to fuck off

I don't like being like this because like I said I feel bad for them, so I don't WANT to end up making them feel alone and rejected but I kind of just do. Like I know in my head how to prevent it from happening but when it comes to it it's like I can't be bothered to give enough of a fuck to endure talking to them
>>
I think you have a massive ego that keeps you from bonding with anyone cause you instantly assume they won't have anything new to bring to you, cause you know, since absolutely all mankind is boring as shit and annoying, it's surely because you're better than all mankind.

For real grow up nigga
>>
>>17316655
You need to reconcile your mixed feelings for them, and for humanity in general.
Work through it in your head. Even if it takes weeks. Think through it, talk to people, process your thoughts and emotions, and draw conclusions.

I've dealt with such problems myself as well, and can tell you that it is possible to align your conflicting feelings into a coherent whole.
>>
I only turned like that after being such a societal loser to learn what people are really like

You probably have no reason to act that way.
>>
>>17316762
>it's surely because you're better than all mankind

Your words not mine :^)
Don't be so triggered faggot I'm fully aware this os ridiculous behavior which is why I made this thread so cut it with the attitude
>>
>>17316818
>I only turned like that after being such a societal loser to learn what people are really like

I'm not sure I understand
As in you became like that after spending a really long time without socializing? Cause the thing is I always had a lot of friends, but then I started dropping them
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.