[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tired All the Time, Incel, Want To Die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 1462836041348.gif (531 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1462836041348.gif
531 KB, 800x450
27 oldest of my brothers, currently living at home studying a masters of cyber security with a year to go. was recently unemployed but I have managed to land a part time web dev job for three days a week. Signed up as a contract so the company avoids paying anything like super or sick/holiday leave.

Never have a had a GF, got fucked over in looks compared to my brothers. Two brothers don't understand a lot of the happiness they have received in life isn't because of hard work but because the world didn't fuck them over genetically. Al women have rejected me some cunt used my bank account to pay for a transaction of 200 dollars so yay I can't go out to my favorite bar.

I hate western society and how it treat young shy, intelligent not confident men. I can't wait to see it all go to shit in the next few years. I'm sick of seeing western women act like spoiled entitled little whores, I'm sick of society of praising for being pigs with no self control. Everyday I think of hanging myself on the tree in front of my house I have nothing to live for nothing I missed out on girls I missed on dating I missed out on feeling like I could be loved. And what will I get in a return a 35 year post wall hag only capable of producing autistic spawn.

I will most likely hang myself soon, I can't take much more of this gynocentric nightmare. I'm so fucking tired I don't know what to.
>>
Would fleeing to asia help?
>>
>cyber security
>1 year left

Dude. Hang in there. Cyber security is a huge paying job.
>>
>I hate western society

Then visit Europe, people will beat you or call names instead of ignoring you.
>>
>>17316517
its the same here lol
>>
The first thing you need to understand, OP, is that you are not an incel. The last involuntary celibate died 50 years ago. Nowadays, sex is easier to get than it has been in hundreds if not thousands of years: if you are not getting any, you choose this. There is something else you want more, and you need to figure out what it is, and then decide whether or not that's worth it.
>>
File: download_20150523_233655.jpg (241 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
download_20150523_233655.jpg
241 KB, 768x1024
Off topic question: how to secure my cyber?
>>
>>17317139
>delete system32
>>
>>17316512
>Dude. Hang in there. Cyber security is a huge paying job.
I'm admittedly worried about not finding work in the field.
>>
>>17317104
>The last involuntary celibate died 50 years ago
Mate it was easier back then it is now. Digital social media has mad every women believe she is a princess only worthy of chad and fuck the average male.
>>
your attitude is hugely unattractive

your brothers can get laid, ask them for help
>>
>>17318269
>your attitude is hugely unattractive
Get treated like shit my entire life by women, implying my attitude isn't a result of their bullshit.
>My brothers can get women because they weren't fucked over genetically I was.
>>
>>17318356
literally any advice I can give to you you'll reject out of hand using your well developed coping strategy to shift responsibility away from yourself
>>
>>17318397
I'm 5'4'' no one will date a short guy we are genetic trash.
>>
File: elf.jpg (77 KB, 800x553) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
77 KB, 800x553
>>17318631
I do have to wonder if the /fit/ shitposter who forced the manlet meme realized just how much he was going to fuck with insecure retards like you.
>>
>>17318651
What meme?
>>
>>17318652
when will you ever learn
>>
>>17318651
Every woman, eww sorry your too short.
>>
>>17318705
You're too short.
>>
File: QgIrNeN.jpg (640 KB, 1000x993) Image search: [Google]
QgIrNeN.jpg
640 KB, 1000x993
>>17316436
Anon, you exist in a chronological frontier for me. I'm 20, I'm a NEET, and my dream is to work in infosec. My life has mostly gone to shit because I can't seem to get/hold a retail job. It's prevented me from attending college, and I want desperately to break out of this rut that I'm in.

I have so many questions I wish to pick your brain about. Are you /fit/? I hold a similar contempt for society at large, but I must remember I am not currently useful enough to qualify my opinions.

The last two girls I dated were back in high school. They were both very mentally unstable, so perhaps I should focus on more grave personal problems than romance. The terms you are using seem to signal that you've read very far into some literature on Reddit. Is this the case?
>>
op >>17318269 >>17318397 is completely right, take a long hard look at yourself, your perspective on women is twisted and I'm pretty sure it's reflected in your personality when you talk to them. I'm 5' 5" myself and don't have model looks, but I started to do fine with girls when I worked on my personality and took better care of myself. and I don't have model looks at all.

read what you are saying. you're generalizing the women you meet as spoiled, entitled, whores, yet also assuming that anyone not hot enough to meet your standards that you might meet in the future is a "wall hag." you think none of this comes through when you talk to people? why would women want to be with someone who hates them so much? and yeah you're going to say it's their fault in the first place, that's your coping mechanism. but regardless of whose fault it is, it's up to you to step up as a man and become a better person.
>>
>>17318631
You can wear cute girl clothes

Some guys are stuck being 6ft+ and will never be feminine
>>
>>17318651
to be fair m8 most girls are pretty obsessed with height

>find a girl shorter than you

unfortunately that's not usually how it works girls typically want a guy that's around 3 inches taller than them at least, but really short girls tend to have some weird fucking height complex and want some guy 5'8" and up out of fear they'll be "the midget couple"
>>
I didn't get a reply from OP. I'm pissed. I guess I'll just go to sleep then...
>>
>>17316436
Move out bro. Whatever you need to do to do that. Including dropping your studies. Find some shitty IT job if you have to, get yourself to where you soon want to die, then to. You need to be around people

Stop blaming society.
>>
OP is not wrong. Most people ignore reality because it is bitter and it sucks. But women want the top man in the room, no one wants garbage. Women are okay with having an attractive man even if he sleeps with multiple women. Only time women settle down is when their looks have phased out and they need a pussy whipped provider to pay for their shit, even then, they fuck hot dudes on the side. This is reality. Ugly people in general have zero value in the gene pool, the only reason why they are kept around is because they are useful as servants and slaves. They create technology so alphas can use such technology to get laid, and then these incels make life better for alphas and their wives; that is their purpose of existence. Truth.end.
>>
In same boat as OP. Yeah, looks like you now know what it's like to be at the bottom of the gene pool. Good luck coping with reality, most people go into some sort of delusion to ignore the truth - try doing that.
>>
>>17318940
>get yourself to where you soon want to die, then to

get yourself to where you don't want to die, then go from there.

dunno how the fuck that happened
>>
>>17318930
???
>>
>>17318968
>into some sort of delusion to ignore the truth
like what?
>>
>>17318041
There is huge demand for cyber security in all kinds of organisations ranging from banks, to online retailers, social networks, militaries, and pretty much any large organisation. As long as you have (or develop if you do not have) basic soft skills to make yourself employable (e.g personal presentation, communication skills, people skills, resume/interview skills) you should have no problem finding good work. That should help because basing your self-worth on others is a sure-fire way to end up bitter and miserable so finding some other way to feel valuable is exactly what you need.
>>
>>17318259

Nah man, the impact of digital social media has been to make you believe this. There are plenty of women out there in the real world who are available to a guy who just has some respect for them and himself and is honest about his intentions. You do need to not be pathetic, but that's only fair; I'm sure you wouldn't want to fuck a hideous fat girl, so why would you expect a good looking girl to fuck you if you don't have something going for you?

Men have the advantage that, even if you lost the genetic lottery a bit, you can still score a girl you'll be proud of if you put work into developing yourself and doing something with your life. A girl who has lost the genetic lottery would have a much harder time attracting a decent man, no matter how hard she tries.

I hate to tell you this but society isn't ending. We're just entering a phase where men and women have to learn to be people instead of just learning to be men or women. Some men, and some women, struggle more than others with that idea. It might seem cruel to you. But it's reality, and you still have opportunities. Focus on what you enjoy in life instead of whining about the things you think you've lost, and don't pollute your mind with the vicious circle of confirmation bias that is /r9k/.
>>
To be honest, my faith in humanity has been rekindled somewhat in the past few months. More, and more, when I see my little nephews and nieces, who are around 9 and 10, who do not have a smartphone yet, but still ask their friends to go and play outside.

One of my best friends went travelling on his own after his filthy ex cheated on him and dumped him through text. He's been rekindled ever since, met some amazing people. Sees that there is more to life than just work and stay within one's comfort zone.

Last week, I set alone having dinner at university and I was approached by a fellow student I did not know, never saw him before. But he was only studying in the Netherlands for a couple of months and he wanted to practice his Dutch with me while enjoying dinner. And so, we did. The total confidence that someone came to me out of nowhere and asked something of me that went totally out of someone's comfort zone, normally, strikes me as brilliant and I thought it was only logical that I would follow up to this request.

tl;dr You can bitch and moan about your life all you want, but you gotta take stuff into your own hands.
>>
>>17319100
that's self serving psychology. Go to any popular forum, women loathe ugly just like men do. That shit only flew when women weren't allowed to always pick their husbands. Women are even more pickier than men brah good luck living in santa clause / dream world where men can get away with not being top dog.
>>
>>17319112

I don't know, I guess I should be flattered that you apparently think I'm 'top dog' since I've had sexual relationships with several women and now have an attractive long term gf.

I didn't know that Chad was chubby and had back hair, struggled with depression and anxiety, played several thousand hours of WoW and was unemployed for most of his 20s. But never mind, okay, I guess that's now the picture of an alpha male. #jesuischad
>>
>>17316436
blaming your genetics and hating your homeland

you're just a weeb, youll grow out of it. or not, but maybe you can find confidence in it. Turn your hate to general indifference and just do what you want to do in life. What do you even want to do? There are plenty of ugly self-loathing weebs who have found happiness, and how they found it was through becoming confident with who they were.
>>
>>17319112
Your mind has been poisoned by too much time consuming media and not enough time in the real world. I am average or below average attractiveness, I'm not successful, yet I still have a great relationship (granted my partner is also below average but I still find her attractive af). I see plenty of men less attractive than myself with good relationships. The notion that only the top 10% of guys get (or deserve, as you seem to have convinced yourself) any women might be true in clubs and college campuses but it's not borne out in the rest of the world.
>>
>>17319112
men don't "loathe" ugly women though. in fact most sexually active men have sex with "ugly" women. Of course, their standards are higher but they settle, they always settle, and women are no different.
>>
>>17319121
>you're just a weeb
ummmm no.
>>
>>17318041
Healthcare data network security is a huge field, OP. Look into it
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.