[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I just kill myself? I noticed out of everyone I know I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 640x753
Should I just kill myself? I noticed out of everyone I know I have the worst possible life you could be given within reason.

>24
>have no friends haven't really had a girlfriend in years
>get nervous during sex now and lose boners and can't even do it
>family is poor and we live in a house falling apart that's 200 years old
>live in the country 6 hours from a city
>depression and anxiety is so bad I can't function for a job and I constantly feel the need to fall asleep
>already half bald used to be fat now I'm just skinny fat with stretch marks everywhere
>everyone I meet treats me like shit and I have no idea why
>strangers instantly hate me and I can't make friends even if people are nice they never talk to me again
>people never answer my calls or texts
>have a few people I hang out with
>they're all crazy or something is seriously wrong with them
>even the people I hang out with treat me like shit
>parents are so poor I've never really been on vacation
>never been to a beach or hotel or on an airplane
>went on vacation and before I could go to a beach my parents kept yelling at me and my mom called me a piece of shit and I got dropped back off at the house and literally my vacation was just sitting there for 4 days straight drinking
>did stupid shit when I got drunk now the cops are in my shit for 2 different crimes and I might even get a felony
>for the past 2 years of my life I've had no one or nothing and everything is falling apart around me
>>
>>17316351
Just stick it out. What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>17316351
Have you noticed that you blame everything and everyone else for your own life situations? If you would take responsibility for your poor decision making you'd be surprised at how much better your life can get.
>>
>>17316351
>>have a few people I hang out with
>>they're all crazy or something is seriously wrong with them
What's wrong with that? I'm stuck here with a bunch of fucking normal-ass people and i'm going nuts. That sounds great to me.
>>
>>17316420
This. Only you can change your life. You've made some positive changes but since you don't see an immediate and direct benefit to yourself, you discount them.

Hit the gym and get a tan, lose those stretch marks and get confident in yourself physically.

Get a job, get some money together, then either start paying rent at home and demanding your privacy and autonomy, or else move out. Don't whine because your parents are poor and never took you on a real vacation.

Stop being so concerned with how everyone else is feeling about you. You sound like a teenager. Man up to your age.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.