[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
female friend wants to fuck me, I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Landscape-0319.jpg (44 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
Landscape-0319.jpg
44 KB, 500x381
HELP!

I have a female friend who is coming over at my place for some drinks.

When we agreed to this I seriously thought she only saw me as a friend, until a mutual friend (who is closer to her than I am) told me that the only reason she's coming over is because she wants to shag me.
I don't wanna fug her so the simple answer is don't fuck her. but I wanna know how to deal with whatever might happen next after I reject her advances.
>>
Just let her down gently, "I don't wanna ruin what we already have", "I see you as more of a sister, ya know?"

Just be really polite and tell her in an understanding, "I really want the best for both of us" kind of way. She may be a little disappointed, but you'll both be fine. Don't worry about it.
>>
Also, don't drink. You may find yourself doing things after a few drinks that you would rather not have done. Get some ginger ale or cranberry juice or anything else that resembles whatever alcohol you've got (but is still easy to distinguish from it, if you are not drunk) and only drink that.

I don't fully understand why resemblance matters. I can't drink for medical reasons, but I've noticed that whenever I'm around people who are drinking, they seriously appreciate when I try to drink something that at least looks like whatever alcohol is going around. I know this because they often appreciate it enough to bring it up in conversation, but I've never really understood why. Maybe it's an atmosphere thing.
>>
Just be as gentle as possible. Tell her you think of her as a friend and that this could probably ruin it. From my experience, I can tell you it WILL RUIN what you have. And you probably should stop contacting her afterwards, because if you don't, she'll have her hopes up and you'll look like an asshole. Being on this side of things is equally shitty as being the one that is rejected.
Just whatever you do, be gentle whith her.
>>
File: 1467322213689.gif (491 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
1467322213689.gif
491 KB, 500x274
Do you understand how much power you have over her right now?

Make out with her a little bit.

But don't fuck her. It will drive her nuts.
>>
>>17316747

Well, maybe not make out but be very flirty and don't follow up.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.