[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to spill my guts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 630x630
I am about to spill my guts to a woman via text message. I am scared you guys. She friend zoned me a year ago and I just can't get over her. I am stuck looking for copies of her. I compare every woman I date to her. I feel like I can't live without her.

Is this a good idea? Please talk me out if it. I don't want to do it but I don't want to cut communications with her. I have not texted her in like 2 weeks. She hasn't texted me back at all since I cut comms.

Please help me. Or witness me as I ride shiny and chrome into Valhalla. Live. Die. Live again.

Hold me Bros.
>>
>>17316182
Go fuck other women.
>>
>>17316182
Prepare for decades of humiliation and sadness.
>>
>>17316191
I don't fuck women I don't like. My mind can't handle the guilt.

>>17316192
What a nightmare.

It feels like if I don't spill my guts and tell her how I have always felt, then my life will be consumed by her. I just hate that I can't find any girl like her! Driving me mad.
>>
>>17316197
Dont do it dog. Save yourself the embarssment and dont do it. You'll regret it later on.
>>
Do it you masochist. You know what you're getting into and have a really good understanding of what the answer is yet you still seem eager to plunge in. Get it over with then, it'll all be in the past soon and at least you'll get to move on.
>>
>>17316222
I don't know what her answer would be. I guess the biggest problem is that I don't want to lose a friend. She has helped me many times out of sticky situations.

I don't want to lose a friend but being around her hurts me because I like her.
>>
Do it you madman, then you can post results in feels threads on /r9k/
>>
>>17316182
>spill my guts to a woman via text message

This will go well.
>>
>>17316225
Her answer would be somewhere on the range of completely disgusted to moderately creeped out and you're going to be embarrassed for the rest of your life by your idiocity.
The only way to save some face is keeping shit really short, two sentences tops, and don't write anything about how much you need her and want to be with her, and be ready to break off or reduce contact if she rejects you again.
>>
>>17316251
God dammit!! Stop making sense.

I don't know what to do without her though. I haven't met another girl like her. This city is cursed by chain smoking single obese mothers.
>>
>>17316273
Unless you're ready to kidnap her and keep her in your basement for the foreseeable future, you're not going to end up with her if she rejects you again, so you don't exactly have an abundance of choices available to you.
You have one more potentially pathetic option to pursue, that is asking her if there's anything you could do to change her answer, but in reality even if she told you what she wants, she wouldn't stay true to what she said. If you actually have some idea of your own about why she rejected you, you could try working on improving yourself prior to asking her again, but keep expectations low in any case.
>>
>>17316225
A friend?

Let me ask you something anon. You have a fat, ugly girl who always follows you around and you know secretly they have a crush on you. You're nice out of pity and she takes it as a sign of love. She then admits her love to you.

You'll reject her, right?

She'll say things like she didn't want to ruin the friendship. You reject her; but she keeps obsessively following you. You get annoyed and treat her like crap.

She continues to stalk you instead of what she really needs to do: lose weight, maybe get plastic surgery, become more interesting, and date someone who wants her.

Op, that is your situation. No matter how strongly you pine for this one girl fact is she's only one girl. There are millions of girls prettier, sexier, and more into you than this one.

You need to start spending time with you first anon. Why would you torture yourself trying to please a girl who doesn't like you? Maybe you have a need to please women because you don't like yourself that much. Time to really do stuff for yourself mate. Women like men who are selfish. They want to be treated like a sex object. They want to know that they are just a part in your life, not an obsession. They need to know that you can leave at any time. this whole "lovey dovey" crap is a construct developed by your need to be wanted. You have to want and love yourself first op.

You've got some inner work to do brother. First step: not letting women call the shots. Don't think about having sex for a while. Just think about the things you want to do, that you love to do, and treat yourself, find fellow men to hang out with. Get some masculinity in you.
>>
>>17316302
I understand. I hate being selfish though. I am easily consumed by things. It's a reason why I don't go to strip clubs ever. My mind would go crazy and I would just end up dumping a ton of cash and consuming women. Figuratively speaking.

Also, I sometimes hate hanging around dudes most times. The conversation always shifts to the women they fucked and then I gotta shift the conversation or leave the conversation.

I also don't watch sports. I have little in common with typical dude Bros.
>>
>>17316302
THIS
>>
Also, I have a difficult time meeting women. Since I don't go to bars, talking to women randomly out in the world seems like shit. I doubt they would want me bothering them. At least that's what it feels like.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.