[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend wants us to go on a vacation. He is a rich bastard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 1200x600
My friend wants us to go on a vacation. He is a rich bastard and can go wherever the fuck he wants to. I'm a poorfag and can't keep up with him.
He wants to pay for my trip, too. And that's what's bothering me. I've told him to find somebody else who can pay for themselves and he won't do it. Says he wants to go with me. I then told him to go somewhere where I can pay for myself, but he wants to visit that one place, because he's in love with it.
I'm afraid that him paying for almost everything could ruin the fun. He says that it's only money and he sees no problem in it. He doesn't understand my issue with everything.
What do you think, anons? Should I refuse?
Tl;dr: my friend wants to pay for my part of the trip because I'm a poorfag, and I don't know what to do.
>>
When you say rich, like how rich is he?

I understand what you mean. Because I wouldn't feel comfortable with it either. But, if he makes enough where it's literally just pennies to him, then I'd do it.
>>
Forgot to add - from what you're saying, it sounds like your friends really wants you to go. So if you don't go, it actually might hurt his feelings.

I'd just explain everything to him, how it doesn't feel right that he's paying for everything. And see if you all can figure out a way that you could pay him back, even if its like manual labor or something. That way you'd feel a bit better since you'd be repaying him in a sense.
>>
>>17316093
He's treating you to a lovely trip, just go for it. Save the money you would have used for a vacation on a really nice meal (or a few) for you and your friend while you're away or buy him some nice trinkets to remember the trip by.
If he's comfortable in buying this for you, expects nothing in return but your company and has enough of an income to include you, you shouldn't feel bad.
Maybe your friend really enjoys your presence and couldn't imagine a better vacay or more fun than being with you!
You've already been polite to offer alternatives, if you accept at this time then you're far from an opportunist and shouldn't feel guilt by accepting such a large gift imho.
>>
>>17316120
Well he is pretty rich. He got back the money he lended to his parents and wants to do this now. I told him to try to better spend the money, like buy something for his computer, or stuff like that. And he would rather spend it on me. I dunno, feels really weird. And I'm certain he wouldn't let me pay for a meal, I've tried that countless times.
Only when he forgets the wallet.
>>
>>17316144

Well, it sure seems like he cares enough about you that he really wants to share this trip with you badly enough he'll pay.

You are lucky to have a caring friend like him. go with him dude
>>
>>17316149
Would your oppinion change if I say that I'm a femanon? I mean, doesn't it sound like I'm a gold digger or something like that? He doesn't have a crush on me, we're just friend, and have been for more than four years.
>>
>>17316157
a boy
>>
>>17316160
No, I really am female
>>
>>17316162
Sorry i'm bit intoxicated

I meant to write oh boy here we go.
>>
>>17316157
If you know the truth, and he knows the truth, why should it matter? You are friends and he cares about you and wants to share this experience with you. I wonder how many people are that lucky to have a friend of that quality, regardless of his financial situation
>>
>>17316157
>girl friend
>taking you out to expensive vacation spot
>wants to pay for everything
>no way guys we are just friends

Let me put it another way. Guys dont do this, you might buy your friend food or split something expensive with them but people dont just 100% pay for a vacation for just a friend. He probably likes you as more than a friend
>>
>>17316144
Tell him you'll only go if he lets you treat him; problem solved
>>
>>17316229
And by treat him I mean blowjob. Damn that kind of complicate things.... Set it all on the table before you agree, aka ask him if it's just as friends and if it's not all just one big fucking date
>>
>>17316157

I mean, if he's your friend. Then why not?

Just, from my point of view, maybe he likes you or something.
>>
>>17316224
He likes this other girl and I know it. I also have a love interest that he is aware of. I hope that you are wrong
>>
>>17316277

Well with that info, then it should be fine. It sounds like you both are on the same page.
>>
>>17316277
Fucking do jt then.
>>
>>17316157
Was about to tell you that your friend is a faggot.

I guess he's straight then, friend or not he wants to fill you with cum.
>>
>>17316093
He's a guy, you're a gal, he's trying to woo you. Obviously. Maybe you don't want to hear this because you've friendzoned him for so long, but I guarantee you that it's what's happening.
>>
>>17316093
As the rich guy usually in this situation just fucking go. It is just money and of it helps think of what he's spending as a percentage of his net worth and just try to keep up with that. I understand the whole poorfag honor meme but seriously, this is just a friend who wants to share an experience with you and is willing to fund it.
>>17316157
But then I read this. Your rich friend just wants to impress you enough that you'll fuck him. So pass unless you are willing to deal with that scene the very first time you drink together.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.