[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm supposed to go to NASCAR today and drink all day with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: europoors.jpg (301 KB, 1440x801) Image search: [Google]
europoors.jpg
301 KB, 1440x801
I'm supposed to go to NASCAR today and drink all day with friends in the hot as fuck sun until 7:45 when the race starts, then stay there til 1030 and drive two hours to get home. Only problem: I didn't sleep last night because I have been alternately throwing up and shitting due to some bad food.

Do I still go and fucking destroy myself? We're scalping tickets by the way, so it's not like I dropped cash on this yet
>>
If you don't feel well now, you'll feel even worse when you're there
>>
File: 1466540228042.png (507 KB, 957x1002) Image search: [Google]
1466540228042.png
507 KB, 957x1002
>>17316024
It sucks but you better skip this one. If you're driving while not only sick but drunk you will definitely get into an accident. I don't care if you do get killed but think for a moment (I know it's hard but pls try) about those driving around you.

Just be honest and tell em you got food poisoning, etc.
>>
If you have food poisoning you will not want to be outside in the heat, believe me.

Stay home m8.
>>
2-3 days ago I was in a restaurant and this waitress served me. She stopped multiple times to have 5-10+ conversations with me (it was slow but even when it picked up she stayed at my table a while).

I felt like I could have gotten her number, but I have a gf and didn't try anything.

Based off her name and school she graduated from I found her on fb. Should I send her a msg or should I try to stop by and see her again?

I noticed my gf will meet other men and then add them to fb and she'll mention nothing about them or very vague references to them. I see this as doing the exact same as she does.

The only issue is this was 2-3 days ago. If I msg'd her I'd mentioned I spoke to [my friend who I vaguely referenced that graduated from her program] and it reminded me of her so I searched her on fb and was wondering if this was her.

I did mention at the end of our convo I'd be around and back at the restaurant again & she said when I am she'll ask how my studies are going (I mentioned what I was reading) but I got the sense was she was really interested in me.

I don't want to cheat on my gf, and dont plan to, but again I see it no different than what she does.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.