[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the last week it feels like everything that could possibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1466572877587.gif (506 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1466572877587.gif
506 KB, 500x283
In the last week it feels like everything that could possibly go wrong has, and everything bad that happens leads to something worse. I'm seriously nearing the end of my rope, I'm heavily breaking out in stress acne and not even a short trip to the beach helped me relax. I'm nogf so I have nobody really to vent to about all this stuff, it's getting pent up inside me and I want to blow my brains out.

What does /adv/ do in this situation?
>>
>>17315740
Talk about it. Life can be hard but we're not alone in this. We're never alone.
>>
>>17315768
I've never been good about talking about myself or my feelings.. I've never really had anyone there for me my entire life. I don't know why but I instantly shut people out if I think there's a chance I'll get betrayed or hurt. But recently I thought things were gonna change but now they're back to the same again.
>>
>>17315740
https://discord.gg/0g3Wk6IMl2m0sKT2
This is a link to a self improvement discord chat.
The common goal is improvement.

If nothing else, it's a good place to vent at the least and talk to people when you have noone else to talk to.
>>
>>17316190
I'll check it out, thank you
>>
>>17315795
I feel your pain.
I'm in the same situation and been there for years.
ffs i was tearing up infront of my workshop college teacher due to an ongoing pain. All work/Job related.
Feeling useless, afraid to never reach my goals/Dreams that i wrote down in my mind. That's when i realised i had nobody to talk to. Still, i'm working on improving myself and i try to open up to the great people i meet. But its not easy. Best of luck to you. Im 21
>>
File: 2 kinds.jpg (55 KB, 507x720) Image search: [Google]
2 kinds.jpg
55 KB, 507x720
Ah, I remember when I was foreveralone.

I had just lost my job, my gf cheated on me, I was struggling in school for the first time ever and I had to get a job pumping gas for shit money.
I dealt with it. 2 years before that, I got shot in the gut by my own fucking translator in Iraq. I beat him to death with my bare hands with a bullet in my liver and perforated bowel. No shit, I bashed his head in with a rock. I can still hear the sound of the back of his skill turning to pulp as I drove it down over and over. It's the sound when you tap a watermelon firmly with your knuckles.

I worked a shit ton pumping gas, focused on school , met the woman who would eventually become my wife and mother of my two kids.

Life hasn't even begun to fuck you goddamn pussies yet. Just wait until you're about to defend your master's thesis and your wife miscarries. Life happens. You deal with it and get over it, and cry in your spare time. Otherwise, you're just a pawn.
>>
>>17317854
Thank you, I'm glad I'm not alone, I'm 19. It's not just the loneliness, but my family is split up and they always argue and now all of my tech, my safe haven, is beginning to fail on me as well. The only thing I have left is my music, sometimes I drive around at night wasting gas just to listen to a few albums

>>17317876
I don't know if you're being serious or not, but wow that's pretty heavy. I've always kinda wondered what it's like to kill someone, or be shot. I'd prefer something serious I could recover from instead of unending boredom and pain. I might be over my head with that though
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.