[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Im trying to give my gf a nice time at a hotel to have sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 5417938.jpg (17 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
5417938.jpg
17 KB, 500x333
So Im trying to give my gf a nice time at a hotel to have sex and spend the day with her. My house is always busy and so is hers, so the only option is to rent a hotel. What do you guys think. Would a hotel be a decent place to do it? Also has anyone had experience with this?
>>
have you never been to a hotel
>>
yes dont be cheap and get a suite and some wine if shes self concious if not get the nearest motel and get drunk
>>
>>17315705
what do you mean? of course i have
>>
>>17315722
what if its just for the day, not over night stay
>>
>>17315696
Hotel sex is best sex.
>>
So I'm guessing its a nice setting? Huh? Any pointers?
>>
>>17315787
Why can't you do an overnight stay? That's exactly what you need to get yourselves in the mood.
>>
Her parents won't let that happen. Unless we trick them .
>>
>>17315827
Booze.
And if you're not going to go out to dinner, buy some nice meat, cheese, and bread to make sandwiches or get takeout or something. You can always pack a dinner. Bottled water, snacks, candy.
>>
>>17315696

Why not have a nice city trip with some good sex in the evening to top it all off?

A hotel is 25% of what you spend on a ''holiday''. So why not turn it into something more fun.
>>
i'd feel like a hooker desu. go on a city trip with her. it's weird to rent a room just to have sex.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.