[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl I know has feelings for me but o have feelings fore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
This girl I know has feelings for me but o have feelings fore her. Problem is that she's in a relationship........ What do I do? I feel like I'm wasting my time because I want someone to only have feelings for me.
>>
Help should I stop hanging out with her and her boyfriend?
>>
Help I feel she's just happy being in the middle of attention..
>>
File: fhritp.jpg (93 KB, 1920x1012) Image search: [Google]
fhritp.jpg
93 KB, 1920x1012
>>17315609
>>
>>17315639
Done.
>>
>in a relationship

that's mad disrespectful to the other guy. Back off. If she wants you she'll break up with him. Move on.
>>
>>17315609
Can't trust a girl who is in a relationship with someone but has feelings for you.

In your situation I would:
Ask her if she wants to be with me she'll have to kill her relationship with the dude she's with.

If she's not willing to do that for whatever reason then you move on. Time is limited and its better spent elsewhere.
>>
>>17315644
So should I stop hanging out with them? I agree that it's disrespectful to the guy
>>
>>17315648
>>17315644
I feel like I'm wasting my time , which I've told her and she seemed selfish about it.
>>
>>17315609
If she would cheat with you, she would cheat on you.
>>
>>17315651
Seemed seflish how?

Trust your instinct and move on. You feel like you're wasting your time because you are.
>>
>>17315653
The guy was ok with it happening. Persmision was given.
>>
>>17315655
It seems like she doesn't want to break up with her boyfriend but she also likes the attention I give her.
>>
File: 1441159118878.jpg (147 KB, 854x637) Image search: [Google]
1441159118878.jpg
147 KB, 854x637
>>17315609
Anon, Once a cheater always a cheater man, she may do the exact same thing to you in the future if you get with her.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.