[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Date girlfriend for two years >Sex is good (especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1455929608192.jpg (154 KB, 780x999) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455929608192.jpg
154 KB, 780x999
>Date girlfriend for two years
>Sex is good (especially for her)
But
>Going straight to sex is boring
>I feel like an asshole if I don't reciprocate oral
>She says that fingering isn't worth the payoff because she likes sex better
>She thinks vaginas are "icky" and is repulsed by female oral
>She hasn't came from it much, although a little under half the time that I've done it, and she says that she feels bad for me for having to do that for her

Nothing will budge this girl's mind. She thinks that women are disgusting due to their genitals, but that just ridiculous. Help, /adv/.
>>
wake her up with oral sex. she will begin to enjoy it
>>
Learn to love toys, vibrators, etc
>>
File: 1460074834604.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1460074834604.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>17315619

>Rape her
>>
>>17315605
idk man, some girls just think certain sex acts are gross. Just be honest and tell them how much you like it, insist on doing it if you really like doing it. If you don't want to do oral then don't, she doesn't give a shit (in this case).
>>
>>17315626
He's in a relationship you mong. If a GF of 2 years doesn't like surprise sex that is a hostage situation, not a relationship.
>>
>>17315605
You could always spice up the sex too? Pin her down, blindfold her, experiment a little.
>>
>>17315623

She says that it feels painful if there is too much clitoral stimulation, so she would probably dislike vibrators. Getting her to orgasm isn't the problem, it's changing her biased mindset that is the issue.
>>
>>17315637
Understandable! I love my vibrator but if it's at too high of a setting it hurts me too, and honestly the first time I really saw a vagina I was so disgusted that I even had one that I cried so it's gonna take some getting used to.

I got over it, I don't know how but I figure if my boyfriend wants to stick his face in there then it must not be that gross.
>>
>>17315605
>Sex is good (especially for her)
/thread

Why do you want to eat her out if she's satisfied with what you give her?
>>
>>17315643
>I really saw a vagina I was so disgusted that I even had one that I cried
topkek

What's so disgusting about a vagina? Especially compared to a dick?
>>
>>17315633
I have actually brought this up to her before as to if she would enjoy it. She said that she wouldn't like that at all, and then I realized that she would accidentally hurt me if I did this. This doesn't sound like a good plan.

>>17315634
I have done this before, and it helps. However, it's more of a special situation thing, and even though she did reach orgasm from oral, she stated that she would have rather just gone straight to sex. That sounds awfully boring to me, honestly.

>>17315643
Any things that I could tell her to make her feel better? I feel as though I've covered all the stops, but she won't budge.

>>17315645
I've essentially mastered sex with her. I can get her to orgasm as long as I put in effort, and in all honesty, it's gotten a bit bland. I want to be able to do other things for her, but it doesn't help that she literally wants the same thing with little variation every time.

>>17315647
I'm with you, man
>>
>>17315647
Too be honest I freaked the fuck out the first time I saw a penis too. The first time a guy showed me his I kicked him out of my house. It just took me a while to get used to seeing genitals period but there's still some things that I'm not so comfortable with when it comes to pussy.

for example some vag just looks like chewed gum or hamburgers of flesh to me. I think if I wanted to have sex with a girl I could totally get over it the same way I did with dick though. But penises just seem a lot more simple.
>>
>>17315661
>I've essentially mastered sex with her. I can get her to orgasm as long as I put in effort, and in all honesty, it's gotten a bit bland. I want to be able to do other things for her, but it doesn't help that she literally wants the same thing with little variation every time.
Tell her this, that you want to try something new, and that you want to pleasure her. Also, start telling her slowly how nice her vag is and why.
>>
>>17315663
>The first time a guy showed me his I kicked him out of my house
Poor guy, as if he had anything to do with how his penis looks.
>>
>>17315663
Vags look like perfect peaches if they are innies. Some vags look beautiful. If they are outies but labia isn't too large, they look like flowers. It also adds a lot to the beauty that when you stimulate them you give immense joy to someone you love. Feeling the warmth, the pulsation and the moaning, while she wants more and gently puts her hands on your head and pushshes your head into her crotch makes it more arousing. There are some ugly vags, but they are rare.
>>
>>17315668
I do this. Her vagina is an 8.5 on vagin-o-meter. It's not perfect, but it looks aesthetically pleasing, I'm attracted to it, it doesn't smell when she's not on her period, doesn't taste bad unless she drinks dark soda. That's the most critical that I can be about it, and I don't think that she realized it, but as far as vaginas go, her's isn't bad at all. Of course, I've told her all about the good aspects and how much that I like doing it for her, but she secretly thinks that I hate it. It's like she's brainwashed or something.

>>17315672
"Wow, it's bigger than I thought." I wasn't sure if I should have been offended or flattered.
>>
>>17315681
>taste bad unless she drinks dark soda
Make her eat lots of fruit, especially citrus. It will taste like fruit.
>>
>>17315681
The best thing what you can do is being persistent and making fun of it. If she sees you have a fun time, she will loosen up, she will also enjoy it more.
>>
>>17315623
Fuck vibrators.
>>
>>17315728
That's the intention.

>>17315679
You're killing me, man.
>>
>>17315736
Does she use vibrators?
>>
>>17315775
She swears that she doesn't get much satisfaction out of masturbation. While I know this can't be physically true, she probably just has a dogma against it the same way that she does with female oral. She won't even rub her own clit during sex. I know that some girls won't admit to it, but she has admitted to trying it, and said that it just wasn't her thing.
>>
>>17315796
She may have an insensitive clit. There are women who get off to penetration much more than rubbing clit.
>>
>>17315800

I can assure you that this is not the case. She likely was just terrible at it and didn't persist, ergo she didn't improve. She's very prudent towards certain subject, masturbation being one of them.
>>
>>17315814
How do you know that? You said she didn't came much from oral.
>>
>>17315976
She is MtF
>>
>>17316037

aaaand there goes the thread
>>
>>17315605
Rawlings rolls
>>
>>17316037
Op why do you fuck trannies.

That aside might as well fuck her in the ass
>>
>>17315796
>She won't even rub her own clit during sex.

>>17316037
>She is MtF

I don't even know what to believe at this point
>>
>>17316037
>she
Why do we have to have one of these threads every day? Is like half of the population "MTF" by now?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.