[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic maybe related. A few years ago my now ex introduced me to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Pic maybe related.

A few years ago my now ex introduced me to one of her friends. Her friend (we'll call her K since her name started with K) and I became really good friends. Better friends then K and ex even.

Ex and I break up and K is still really good friends with me. After a while she gets slower in her responses but we still play games and stuff.

November of last year she vanished from the face of the Earth. I try to say hi at least once a week but no responses ever.

Last week K removed me from Skype. Today I hoped on our favorite game to play and, to my joy, K was there. Right as I was about to message her, K removed me there too.

I have no information on why K cut all contact with me. The only thing I know now is that K is alive.

It's not that I ever had feelings for K, but we had something special together.
Is this a normal thing to go through? Should I just let K go or should I try and find out more info (from other friends, etc)? I'm at a loss and it's really bumming me out.
>>
She's probably avoiding you because she wants to be a good friend to your ex.

Girls do it all the time. I've gotten along great with some of my lady friends boyfriends but once their relationship is over I slowly start to cut contact. Gotta look out for each other, or I guess bros before hoes as men would put it.
>>
>>17315521
Maybe but K and I remained friends for about a year after. Maybe I should have made that more obvious in the post. My bad.
>>
>>17315530
How long were you two hanging out in real life? Maybe she just doesn't like you and didn't know how to tell you and thus slowly backed out of your life before deleting you off skype.
>>
>>17315544
We hung out pretty much all the time during the peak of or friendship. Even if we weren't in person we would usually video call on Skype and we talked about a lot of personal stuff so I don't think it was because she didn't like me. She was way to nice to not like someone.
>>
>>17315555
Shit then shoot her a message anywhere if you can, ask her why she's doing this. If there's no reply or no way to reach her anymore I'd say it's pretty clear that she doesn't like you anymore.
>>
You're asking if it's a normal thing to go through, and it is. I'm a girl and I've thrown a lot of guys to the curb who thought we were pretty good pals (A good number of them gave me creeper vibes, embarrassed me, or I just knew it wasn't going anywhere) and I know a lot of girls who have done it to guys too.

Shoot her a message any way you can and ask what's causing this behavior from her and if you like her enough tell her that you'll work on it BUT ALSO tell her that not communicating with you about it was totally hurtful and not okay. If all that fails say fuck it and kick her out of your life as well, if she tries to reach you again give her the cold shoulder.
>>
>>17315573
>>17315585
Alright I'll look into sending her a message somewhere somehow. I have a feeling I'll be talking to the void but I'll give it one last shot.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.