[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>almost 24 >no car >2 part time jobs (want to quit one)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1452107165635.jpg (18 KB, 552x520) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452107165635.jpg
18 KB, 552x520
>almost 24
>no car
>2 part time jobs (want to quit one)
>$7,500 in debt
>cant afford my last semester of college
>at wits end

Is there any advice you guys can give me either in general or about how to get out of this debt? It's mostly the money issue, but it's driving me insane and I'm eating more because of it. Btw- I'm not quitting my job. I just want to
>>
How did you get so far in debt?

Can you receive student loans? If not on your own, can you get a co-signer for a student loan?

Are you able to save money in any fashion? Can you reach a settlement with the bank?
>>
>>17315367
It's a lot to explain. The short answer is the money is from the school. It's my fault as equally as the loan companies, but I still owe all the money from previous loans. I have saved up only about $2,500 in the bank. I was saving for a car until I got hit with this. I have to call them tomorrow and work out a plan
>>
>>17315360
Leverage whatever experience you have and get a good full time job, keep the part time job you like (if they will be flexible with you) and PAY THAT DEBT OFF ASAP.
>>
>>17315393
I would love to considering I have managers experience. But without a car I either have to be in walking distance or take around 2 hours worth of buses each way. But I am getting on that debt asap
>>
>>17315402
Are you about to get your bachelors? Honestly anon you're not in that bad of shape. I have twice your debt and half the money saved up and I'm doing fine. For $7500 your monthly payment will not be that bad.
>>
>>17315360
Go to your college financial aid office. They have a vested interest in keeping you in school, and are likely to be more generous with aid than they were when you first applied. Also they probably have an emergency "final semester" fund to keep you from dropping out just short of the goal.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.