[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend of 1 year and a half just dumped me last night.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
My girlfriend of 1 year and a half just dumped me last night. How do I stop thinking about her?
>>
>>17314986

you dont. you drink a lot, you do some feel threads, you watch a movie that makes you sad, you tell your friends you need a fun night to forget, then you spend all night talking about it.

you get one week to be a sad sap. one week to be 'meh'. then week three is your steady rise to finding fun without her.
>>
It's been less than a day so it's natural you're going to be obsessive over her. The only thing that can be said it's that it will get better in time. The first couple of weeks are the worst. It's been two months for me and even now I still think about my ex every day. However, it doesn't hurt anymore at least and I make the effort to not cyberstalk.
>>
It's better than having your dog die. My wife left me and my dog died within a month of each other. If I could have one of them back, if choose the dog.
>>
>>17315051
I'm really sorry man.. I guess I could always have it worse. I hope your situation gets better
>>
>>17315051
>If I could have one of them back, if choose the dog.

And you wonder why the wife left you.
>>
>>17315051 #
I mean, at least two bitches are out of your life now.
>>
Stop thinking about her
>>
>>17315148
this, people think dogs hold more importance than people and its sickening. They're fucking animals you autists
>>
>>17315234
Wife was a bitch. Dog was a bro.
>>
>>17315051
I know that feel. I just recently put down my dog. I dumped my gf about 5 months before that and now I feel completely empty.

Things will get better. There are plenty of dogs that need loving homes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.