[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop my gf being Danish? She always talks to people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
How do I stop my gf being Danish? She always talks to people in Danish first before switching to English if they don't speak it.
>>
>>17314858
Lærer seg norsk og bare snakke på norsk.
>>
>>17314868
How would that help me?
>>
>>17314924
To teach that fucking bitch a lesson. Although Norwegian and Danish are pretty similar...If you live in Denmark tho grow a fucking pair and learn the language. You have a wonderful opportunity to.

If your gf is initiating all of her conversations in Danish in America, bitch slap the fuck out of her because she is retarded and needs to be taught a thing about being considerate.
>>
>>17314858
you can not stop someone from being Danish. That's immutable.
>>
>>17314955
We're in America, but she only got here last week. We used to live in London, and she used to do it there too, and would get a surprising amount of success with it.
>>
>>17315005
Lonbong is across the water from Denmark so that makes sense, but not in America.

She should develop the habit of speaking FUCKING ENGLISH, then casually asking if they speak Danish at some point instead of making every parking attendant, waiter and store clerk guess what gibberish they're speaking. When I go to Norway I never speak English unless encouraged to by others. Not that my habits are relevant, it is just courteous ya know?
>>
>>17315018
ENGLUSH ONLY, YEW ESS AYE
>>
Why does she assume everyone in the united states disks Danish?
>>
>>17315033
it's not like we're fucking next to denmark. no one here speaks that shit.
>>
>>17315043
I think she misses her home.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.