[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last week I went to a brothel and had sex with the girl there.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Last week I went to a brothel and had sex with the girl there. This week I went out to a club and spent the night dancing with a girl and we took ecstasy together and made out until her friends intervened because she had a boyfriend.

I have a girlfriend.

I've been with my girlfriend for 7 years and I can't handle it anymore. I am her life. Her entire happiness and well being is based off of the fact that I exist and am in her life.

How can I end things with a girl whose life depends on me? I used to think of it like this:

I'd be happier single and on my own but that's not to say I won't be happy if I live my life with her. She on the other hand won't be happy at all without me. So I should just make the sacrifice and be with her for her own sake.

But now that rationale is wearing thin and I'm doing radical things like I going to fucking brothels and fuck me I'm so fucked.
>>
Just do it, women are stronger than you think. She'll get over it.
>>
>>17314814
Chances are there wont be another woman who feels that strongly about you ever again, and you might miss it. Not alot of people get to experience that feeling. But you're entitled to do what ever your current fleeting feelings tell you to do.
>>
I kind of want to ask why you don't want to be with her. Though the only responses you could give are that you stopped having feelings for her or that you're feeling trapped.
If it's a loss of feelings then the damage is nearly irreparable and it would be best for you to move on.
If you're feeling trapped then you've likely just stuck in a loop of the same old stuff. A change is needed, but leaving her may not be the best course.
>>
When did you stop loving her anon? Do you still have any feelings for her at all? Why did you two get together in the first place?
>>
People who are saying "what's the problem?" don't get it.

There's a difference between loving someone a lot and literally having nothing good going in your life without that person. The former is fine, but the latter is incredibly suffocating and toxic to that person's partner. It doesn't matter that that person treats their partner nicely, etc. Everyone has needs and them basing their entire well-being on their partner means the burden of satisfying all those needs lie on the partner. It can work for a while especially if the partner is the complete opposite of them, i.e. good at finding ways to satisfy their own and others' needs, but it's still not going to work out.

You'd eventually like to get to the best case scenario, which is where after everyone's needs are already fully satisfied, everyone is just working on satisfying each others' wants on a whim/for the fun of it. Believe me, it's a whole different dynamic, and having someone needy in your life runs directly counter to achieving this state.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.