[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An old child hood friend of mine recently moved back into town.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
An old child hood friend of mine recently moved back into town. We haven't talked since I was 10. She messaged me on Facebook and we hit it off really well. I asked her to go to this 4th of July festival with me but she wants to bring her friend who helped her move with her. I was gonna go with my friend and his girlfriend but didn't want to third wheel so I asked her.

What do I do? Really trying to avoid the friendzone with her.
>>
>>17314731

roll with it. worse case scenario is you get some time with her. it cant hurt.

i think you worry too much about structure. girls arent video games where the right combo of buttons unlocks gf mode. shes either going to be into you or shes not. having another girl htere isnt goign to make her like

>well i would have started to fall for anon tonight but since my friends here i was too distracted and then chad fucked me later trololol'.

shes either interested or shes not mate.
>>
>>17314736
She's going with another guy.

I'm assuming he's just a beta orbiter but I can't make moves if he's there.
>>
>>17314744

>icant make a move if hes there

you dont know that. but what would you rather have, her definitely going on a private date with him, OR her being with you and him and at least not being too 'on' him since you're around and also getting to talk to you?

sounds like them coming wiht you is the only option
>>
Tbh I'm tempted to not go at all. Seems like she's already friend zoned me in her head.
>>
>>17314780

>i havent even met her yet but im sure it wont wokr

this is why you'll never get a gf
>>
>>17314744
yes you can. lol.
>>
>>17314840

is it wrong that i get turned on by the idea of someone making a move on a girl and her orbiter getting upset but slightly aroused?

am i into cucking? am i the cukold or the cucker?
>>
>>17314813
If she was interested she wouldn't bring her orbiter
>>
>>17314940

then she snot interested. dont invite her. in fact, dont go outside. in fact, kill yourself.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.