[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>texting with girl i met on dating app >I take 3+ hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1467287169844.jpg (130 KB, 321x339) Image search: [Google]
1467287169844.jpg
130 KB, 321x339
>texting with girl i met on dating app
>I take 3+ hours to text back because "busy alpha etc."
>she texts back immediately every single time and tells me I'm ''cute''

Is this good sign or nah?
>>
No it's an awful sign.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>17314320
Cute = friendzone no?
>>
No it's not

This very post is a sign that your alpha facade will hilariously crumble at a rather quick rate
>>
>>17314335
Hey man I'm new to this shit
>>
What girls say doesn't matter. If we listened to what girls said we'd all lose IQ points. The fact that she's texting you almost immediately is a good sign.
>>
>>17314343
So be yourself

Fuck!
>>
>>17314353
But if I just act like ''myself'' I don't know how to text girls so I just end up asking questions about them. She said she wanted to go on a date with me but she's out of town right now so I have to wait a week and I don't know how I'm going to hold this conversation for that long.
>>
So tell her you want to take her out to x place on x day after she gets back at x time

How is this a dilemma? What conversation do you have to have after that? They're either in or out at that point
>>
>>17314554
i think op is either underage or just bragging
>>
>>17314594
18, virgin, second date in my ;life
>>
>>17314312
lmao this thread

yes OP, it's good. 2 hours is fine. eventually, you'll want to integrate outward appearances into who you actually are, e.g. actually having cool shit to do all day, so you naturally respond to people in ~1-2h. once you get outward appearances as well as the internals settled, you're good
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.