[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get so mad at guys who think they are "alpha" an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: sadfrog.png (553 KB, 2560x2489) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.png
553 KB, 2560x2489
I get so mad at guys who think they are "alpha" an irrelsistable to women. Why can't they just all die?

Nobody really likes overcompensating manlets, it's all a bunch of crap.

I-i-isn't it?
>>
Unless they actually get the girls.
>>
Alpha and Beta is real; it's just not everything. It's up to you how much you want to make it a part of your life.
>>
File: 1464735305241.jpg (76 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
1464735305241.jpg
76 KB, 594x395
>alpha
>>
>>>/r9k/

Your people await you, OP
>>
>>17314288
But they really don't.
I can't belive girls would give up their bfs just to be with these nutheads.
>>
>>17314297
>>17314291

But this isn't even reality, this is som bullshit crap you guys made up on the internet. Some kind of meme thing.
>>
Alpha is just a state of mind.

Stop associating it with buff, hot jerk babe magnets and more with how you approach life without fear, regret or shame. Realize that life truly isn't fair, and exploit that fact to your advantage instead of being on the receiving end.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.