[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well im in a shit situation >just out of a shitty 2 year relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: me!.jpg (6 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
me!.jpg
6 KB, 140x140
well im in a shit situation
>just out of a shitty 2 year relationship
>emotionally abused + manipulated
>meet a pretty hot guy
>really like him
>1 month on, we're dating
>things are p good
>his mom takes the time out of her day to read our messages
>realises we smoke weed together
>flips her shit
>forces him to break up with me
>he doesn't
>she insults me to him every chance she gets
>calls me trash
>accuses my parents whom shes never met as shit parents
>says my life is shit because i smoke weed and im on anti-depressants
>hates my guts
>thinks im driving her son to make bad choices
>tfw we only smoke weed
>tfw she gives him hell everytime she realises that we're together
>tfw the strain on the relationship is REAL but we want to stay together
>tfw i feel like shit bc its mostly my fault somehow

what do /adv/ ???
>>
>>17314160
If you two want it hard enough, you'll get past this. the struggle of parents and their two cents is one of the smallest hurdles you'll face as a couple despite how big it may seem
>>
>>17314378
Yep. As soon as this problem subsides, another arises.
There isn't anything you can do, except prove her wrong and be successful. But true change doesn't come for an external reason.
>>
>parents
>talking to other parents
Are you 16?
>>
Fuck in her bed while shes in the house. Be noisy. Show her whos boss
>>
>>17314160

Most probably your life IS shit because you smoke weed and chug anti-depressants. I do not know what to tell you, obviously you are a sad sack of trash and people like that always drag each other down.
You probably should take care of yourself and not some relationship.
>>
Graduate high school first
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.